or Connect

Posts by eddiecibrian

Also what is a good gold digger lounge/bar I can take them to? Are the nice hotel bars usually inhabited by high class working gals ?
So I am planning a trip for a group of wealthy friends who's never been to the aforementioned places. All in their early 50's, all Men, all from CHINA They would like to spend a few days in each place(more time in NYC and Vegas), they basically just told me to get them the high life. Any input on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, ideas on daily activities would be greatly appreciated
I see, isnt ll bean about the same quality as north face ?
Bought these brand new but doesn't fit my feet right. Only tried on in the carpet of my room. These run big and fit closer to 9.5 shipping will be calculated but about $10 in the US If you're looking at this I'm sure you already know mostly everything about it. If not go to oakstreet's website and look for trail Oxford, these are handmade in the USA. Retails $326 It's brand new in box International buyers please message me for shipping quotes 100% feedback PayPal...
I know this is a men's forum but I only trust clothing advice from you guys plus i have no idea about womens fashion Trying to get the girlfriend a warm jacket/coat for christmas since she doesn't have one She owns 2 northface jackets and jackets/coats that are made from cheap stuff She likes stuff from topman/tobi/forever21/nasty gal She's 22 and she probably won't appreciate any of the higher end stuff. I want to get her something versatile, not anything formal or too...
Our legacy blue shirt and apc jeans sold!
1. APC HIPSTER $150 obo beautifully broken in apc hipster jeans Size 28 vanity sizing Fits like 30 waist These are soft and comfortably broken in for raw denim Skip the long painful process of the break in These have been carefully soaked using the right methods The jeans do have some tears from the wear but that just goes with the authentic worn out look This is a grail item! Only selling because I can't fit into them anymore The jeans smell neutral right now, no bad...
size 31 brand new with tags price does not include shipping, add 3% for paypal if not gift
Bought it but decided I wouldn't really wear it that much. Brand new only took out to try on. $220 + ship or best offer
Bought these from the rack in nyc for around $130. Wore it once for NYE and it was too narrow. $100 shipped in the continental US including Paypal fees. model c10024 9.5 Medium feels true to size, very comfortable soft leather, great for walking a lot