or Connect

Posts by eddiecibrian

I bought some of these wool blend socks will they do?
This is what I have so far, by the way i am mostly snowboarding Jacket - 1. westbeach sub79 10k mm waterproof/10k gm breathability snowboard jacket 2. North End excursion soft shell jacket 8000mm waterproof/ 800g breathability Pants - 1. Smarty 686 detacheable lining waterproof snowboard pants 2. Skigear pants waterproof coated Midlayers - 1. Columbia omni therm stretch turtleneck fleech 2. a couple of polyester dry-fit long sleeves 3. a made in scotland cashmere sweater...
will cashmere wick away water relatively fast? Saw a lot of recs for merino wool. How come no one has suggested down material?
I am doing nightskiing at keystone as well, Ill buy a pair of thermals and long sleeves just to test, I am not easily cold but I hate not being warmly dressed enough, its either that or the academy Magellan/seirus stuff, anyone ever try those ?
going on a ski trip to Colorado in a week and was wondering if using uniqlo's heat tech as base layers would be good enough?
I have a free two night stay at ceasars, wondering if it's worth the trip to go alone, anyone here done vegas alone? What can you do for 48 hours realistically. I am by no means a millionaire with tons of disposable income but can spend some here and there
Also what is a good gold digger lounge/bar I can take them to? Are the nice hotel bars usually inhabited by high class working gals ?
So I am planning a trip for a group of wealthy friends who's never been to the aforementioned places. All in their early 50's, all Men, all from CHINA They would like to spend a few days in each place(more time in NYC and Vegas), they basically just told me to get them the high life. Any input on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, ideas on daily activities would be greatly appreciated
I see, isnt ll bean about the same quality as north face ?
Bought these brand new but doesn't fit my feet right. Only tried on in the carpet of my room. These run big and fit closer to 9.5 shipping will be calculated but about $10 in the US If you're looking at this I'm sure you already know mostly everything about it. If not go to oakstreet's website and look for trail Oxford, these are handmade in the USA. Retails $326 It's brand new in box International buyers please message me for shipping quotes 100% feedback PayPal...