or Connect

Posts by ebben_flow

Looking for a pair of tall (15" or 16") LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoes. I'm not so particular about the aesthetic of the uppers, so long as they're functionally sound. So, don't care whether they're camo or brown or tan. Just want the leather upper, not the waxed canvas. Use them for trekking, canoeing, kayaking, hunting, etc. So, if they're already beat up, so much the better. Not a model shoot; it's a duck shoot.
Filson Waterfowl Sweater in size Medium. NOS with tags, extra buttons/yarn. The sweater is in "as new" and unworn condition but for having a snag repaired off the left yoke. Tried capturing that as best I could in the pictures and it's almost indiscernible unless you're looking for it. Very well done. Other than the repair, I've never got around to wearing it and neither has it been dry-cleaned nor in need of it. I'm a float between a 36/37 short and it's too roomy...
New to this forum for buying ~~ are the Alden for BB penny loafers in 7.5D available? If so, please pm me as I am very interested
Description: Prada Techno Suit in Navy Blue. Asking $350 Shipped CONUS. MATERIAL COMPOSITION: Prada signature Techno Fabric 90% Polyester/10% Spandex Marked 48 ITL (38R US but please see measurements on sizing fits more like a 36 slim) JACKET:\t Construction Detail: Three button Patch Pocket and non-working 4 button sleeve cuff Vented: 9 3/8" Single Rear Vent Lapel Width: 3 ½" Chest across front from underarm to underarm: 18" Length on Back from TOP of...
New to SF but really like this thread. I'm 5'7 and wear 37/38 short to regular suits depending on manufacturer and cut; 30/31 waist as same for manufacturer and cut; 15/32 consistent with BB; 7.5/8 in shoes (consistent with AE 7.5 D). Looking for vintage suits and a solid blue suit for a hopeful plethora of job interviews. Have a couple of really nice vintage suits in the 38 to 42 range and would be glad to send pics to anyone interested in what I have. ...
Are the pants on thePal Zileri pleated or flat front and/or cuffed? Do you have a picture for them?
Was interested in the Costume National wool and silk trench. Size is 36 IT. Mint. $180 ---> $170 ---> $150 Armpit to armpit: 48 cm Shoulder to shoulder: 43 cm Total length: 92 cm and the Holland Esq. suit in the same thread. Forgive me if these are gone. Absolutely new to site and not adept at navigation. Thanks, Paul.