or Connect

Posts by althanis

Are you Cyc's boss?
Why don't you just order something extra to get the free shipping and then return it in store?
Does anyone have the problem where their placket near the top 2 buttons sort of collapses when worn? To mitigate this problem, when I take my shirts out of the washer to dry on the hanger I button them up complete, but it still happens sometimes. Is there a way of maybe having the placket reinforced at the top to stand better? Is this even a thing for other people?
Pics would be good! I ordered the trousers to wear as odd trousers. It felt pretty great, but only time will tell if it holds up.
You should print that email and frame it bro. It's like a sighting of the Loch Ness Monster.
Berg and Berg sale is up: http://bergbergstore.com/ I actually logged on last night and the ties were discounted already, so I added them to my cart. As I was checking out, I tried going back to look at some others, and but had started taking them off the site. By the time I placed my order, all of their products were off the site, but thankfully my order shipped.
I also don't see how it's weird it's his first post. Perhaps he should have hung around for a few months and posted in other threads first, so that his complains would have some legitimacy?
Viberg Sample sale is up, but don't worry, by the time you read this most are gone.
I find that cotton ones will always fade. To help postpone it, cold wash, hang dry and try to "press" it instead of "ironing" it.
Woke up this morning and the 30 was back in stock, so I grabbed it. I also grabbed the travel leather wallet to get the order over $150 so I get free shipping. I plan on returning it. Sometimes I feel bad when I do that.