or Connect

Posts by althanis

[[SPOILER]] Which leather is that?
Linen generally starts to wrinkle if you look at it too hard. That's just how it is. That navy/blue Dugdale jacket looks really amazing, I have to say. Much better than previous pieces. Congrats.
For what it's worth, I didn't see anything inappropriate in your questions. But who knows what lens he's viewing them through that causes him to be offended by it. Anyway, your response was very polite, hopefully that's the end of the matter.
Damn that sucks.
Distorbiant, just cause the guy is selling his spot for more then he paid for it doesn't give you the right to shit in his Classifieds thread. Why would you think it is okay for you to that? People are either going to pay for it or not. Do you have a problem with the price I'm selling the jacket in my sig for? Would you perhaps like to warn people off of it?
Why would you call him a scumbag without any proof? He posted a classified, has a single positive review as a seller, and you shit in his thread. I'd be really pissed too, and would report your post. I'm just trying to be fair here.
Very nice. But yeah, kinda steep.
This is very confusing.
I asked Charly to let me know when to send in measurements. It's no use sending measurements in now, and then 40 weeks later retaking them.
Do they do price adjustments? Plus, some credit cards offer that protection, up to a certain limit per year.