or Connect

Posts by althanis

This is the only forum I frequent, and I'm surprised that there is so little discussion in the thread, as there is a lot of pretty great things at CM. I actually like the store more than J Crew.
I haven't really paid much attention to the camel topcoat, sorry about that.
lol I saw that right before I went to bed. Luckily there wasn't anything I wanted that was on sale, so I was able to not purchase anything. I saw a navy wool sportcoat, but by the time I saw the stackable sale it was out of my size, not that I needed a 4th navy sportcoat. A few things that are full price right now I'm keeping an eye on, so let's see what happens by Boxing Day.
He said marked down to what was paid.
Shoe trees not included, ships from Toronto with shipping based on buyer's location. From the Wolverine website: Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original, Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection. Made in America and featuring top quality Horween Chromexcel® Leather or Charles F. Stead Suede, a stacked leather outsole and classic welt construction, the 1000 Mile Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the original's...
Shoe trees are not included, shipping from Toronto with cost based on buyer's location. From the AE website: The Neumok is a six-eyelet balmoral with classic Allen Edmonds brogueing from heel to toe, all achieved on an unlined upper in your choice of four distinctive distressed leathers. Whichever leather you choose, each is extremely malleable, promising to give you a personal fit and that sought-after lived-in look from the first day you lace up the Neumok. A perfect...
You're flipping this polyester peacoat for 3 times the price you bought it for?
Used pair of Oak Street Bootmakers Natural Beefroll Penny Loafer. From the OSB website: Natural Horween® Chromexcel® leather. Hand-stitched moccasin construction. Leather sole. Stacked leather heel. Form-fitting inner. Waxed stitching. Handcrafted in the USA. SIZING If you plan on wearing thin or no socks, sizing-down one full size from your usual dress shoe size will result in the best fit. For normal or thick socks, size-down one half size. We recommend a snug fit, as...
Too bad Bill's doesn't ship to Canada, would have probably tried one of their Shetland sweaters.
So 2 years was just one person, and in the interest of having a good discussion, I shouldn't have focused on that. There are, however, many many posts of person saying they just can't walk far with these shoes, they are getting blisters just wearing them, and the heels and toes are extremely unforgiving. From what I've read, the LM line is probably the better buy, and it's the Classic line that has these issues. I'm trying to figure out why so many people are putting up...