or Connect

Posts by althanis

It was odd that they didn't list it as peccary on the website, but in the store the gloves have a label saying they're peccary.
Sounds great, what size were you?
Thanks for the info on the tongue stitching, it actually makes sense apart from the initial lacings.
My brother got 2 pairs that he bought during the $50 off one pair, $150 off 2 pairs from a few weeks ago. One was a red Neumok, and the other a walnut boot, can't remember which. I can post pics of anyone wants them, of the Neumok. Also, the flaw with them is that on one side the tongue was accidentally stitched to the upper when they were doing some stitching for the brogueing. It makes it a little harder to lace, but that's fine.
You don't; it's in the description. Meaning, you can't select a fabric with a different style from what they've already specified.
Count me in as another one who doesn't care what other people wear or think. Was out ice-skating over the last few days in temperatures like -15 to -20, and I was very happy with my coat.
Aaaaannndddd it's gone!
I fell in love with a pair of unlined peccary gloves since last November. They're pretty much fall gloves, and were $250 last November. Last week I was able to cop them for $65 all in, it was marvelous.I got the small, and it's perfectly fine for me, even though I have longish fingers. And it's very, very soft to the touch. I don't know about their other leathers.
Does anyone else find it really time-consuming and a little bit annoying to have to individually clean all the little brogue holes on their brogued shoes?
I've had to pay; but I don't remember what percentage it was.