or Connect

Posts by althanis

Looks like I'd need something smaller in the chest and waist, but then the sleeves would be way too small for me. Damn.
The pics aren't button-down, but the descriptions are, can you clarify which it is?
A light grey wouldn't be my first, second or third colour choice for winter. I'd get a couple darker greys and tweeds first probably.
You read the part where I said I was in Canada right? And have to pay proxy fees, plus international shipping?And yeah, nothing satisfies me more than unloading stuff that doesn't fit for half price on B&S.
That site about Toronto weather was way off; here's something more like it (without windchill): http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/CAXX0504 Is layering under a leather jacket feasible though? if you wear it in early fall with just a shirt under, then layer underneath it as it gets colder, aren't you going to be stretching it out, so much so that it won't look good with just a shirt anymore? I really love the look of leather jackets, but I'm...
Wow. Too bad I couldn't get any because of no measurements. I'm having someone proxy them to Canada, so no chance on returns.
Anybody from Toronto here with one of these jackets? How much of the year are you able to wear them for? Fall and Spring don't seem to last very long, and it kinda seems that it might be too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter for these. Thoughts?
I'm really itching to try out one of the sweatshirts, but really need measurements on this. I'm actually sort of surprised that a product can be posted with no measurements to be honest.
Snow doesn't stick on to genuine fur ruffs; just shake it a bit and it all falls off. Synthetic "fur" gets all frozen and clumps together. Plus it starts to look pretty horrible after a while.
Yeah, I agree with this; they look a lot better, but they are indeed a pain to get into in a hurry. And pretty much impossible to do so with one hand.