or Connect

Posts by althanis

You can pick shitty pieces from any store, including a 25% viscose, 25% polyester, wool and alpaca sweater for $150.Some of the stuff I've gotten are a plain cashmere beanie, hand-knit cable cashmere beanie, peccary gloves for less than $100(!), Made in America sportcoats, including 2 cashmere ones.They also carry a lot of third party stuff, like Barbour, Tanner, Andersons, Wolverines, Allen Edmonds, Inis Melain, etc.I don't want to sound like a shill, but it's actually a...
Haha, when was that?I feel like every time a new J Crew code comes out (ok, so every other day), legions of people add Aldens to their carts, hit apply, and collectively heave a giant sigh.
Nice score!
This is the only forum I frequent, and I'm surprised that there is so little discussion in the thread, as there is a lot of pretty great things at CM. I actually like the store more than J Crew.
I haven't really paid much attention to the camel topcoat, sorry about that.
lol I saw that right before I went to bed. Luckily there wasn't anything I wanted that was on sale, so I was able to not purchase anything. I saw a navy wool sportcoat, but by the time I saw the stackable sale it was out of my size, not that I needed a 4th navy sportcoat. A few things that are full price right now I'm keeping an eye on, so let's see what happens by Boxing Day.
He said marked down to what was paid.
Shoe trees not included, ships from Toronto with shipping based on buyer's location. From the Wolverine website: Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original, Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection. Made in America and featuring top quality Horween Chromexcel® Leather or Charles F. Stead Suede, a stacked leather outsole and classic welt construction, the 1000 Mile Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the original's...
Shoe trees are not included, shipping from Toronto with cost based on buyer's location. From the AE website: The Neumok is a six-eyelet balmoral with classic Allen Edmonds brogueing from heel to toe, all achieved on an unlined upper in your choice of four distinctive distressed leathers. Whichever leather you choose, each is extremely malleable, promising to give you a personal fit and that sought-after lived-in look from the first day you lace up the Neumok. A perfect...
You're flipping this polyester peacoat for 3 times the price you bought it for?