or Connect

Posts by althanis

For sale is a brand new (just tried on) Alden Tan Calfskin Shortwing in 8.5D on the Aberdeen last, which is a bit more tapered than Alden's usual shapes. I bought it quite a few months ago, and haven't gotten around to wearing it, so I'm selling it. It is made in French calfskin, and has a double-leather sole, so can work in a smart business casual office or with jeans and sneakers. It comes with the box, shoe bags and even wrapping paper. Can ship in Canada for free,...
Alright, thanks a lot, this is really helpful!
I've never even heard of that store, that's great. Can you share any details on pricing, size or colour? I could probably try to make it over there today at some point.
I'm thinking of getting the Shetland sweater on Friday when it's 40% off; does it get better after Christmas? It's $130 + taxes in the store (Toronto).
I wear a Small in GBV and find that it's the same size for Golden Bear. Got the moto jacket from them and I really like it. The leather seems thick and soft, and it smells great when you're real up close. Received quite a few compliments on it.
I realized what throws me off about the jacket - the pockets are off the centre so much they go under the arm. Or is it just cause of the pose?
Lol thanks for the feedback, I'll scale it back.
You can pick shitty pieces from any store, including a 25% viscose, 25% polyester, wool and alpaca sweater for $150.Some of the stuff I've gotten are a plain cashmere beanie, hand-knit cable cashmere beanie, peccary gloves for less than $100(!), Made in America sportcoats, including 2 cashmere ones.They also carry a lot of third party stuff, like Barbour, Tanner, Andersons, Wolverines, Allen Edmonds, Inis Melain, etc.I don't want to sound like a shill, but it's actually a...
Haha, when was that?I feel like every time a new J Crew code comes out (ok, so every other day), legions of people add Aldens to their carts, hit apply, and collectively heave a giant sigh.
Nice score!