or Connect

Posts by althanis

Last week I bought this MIA cashmere blazer for the fall. Wouldn't have paid anything other than the $300 it eventually went down to. http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=23422336
Haven't heard good things. But the good brands are really expensive. Personally, I don't think I'd want a cashmere sweater, because I'd always feel it was fragile and be self conscious.
That Sammy seersucker in navy in 36... very tempting. If only I didn't have 2 navy sportcoats already..
Finally, a menswear advantage to Canadians!
[[SPOILER]] Great talk about brown sportcoats. I was also looking at the Farmer's Check too, but will probably go with the tattersall because it's lighter and will make out a little more brown.The tobacco colour pop check would be a little too loud for my precise purposes, but I do like it, and would do it if I already had my "mostly brown" sportcoat space filled.
I've wanted a predominantly brown sportcoat that should be able to go with grey pants and also navy pants (is that possible?). The rusty tattersall looks like it would make up into something pretty close to this: I'm leaning towards the tattersall because it's a lighter, year-round weight. What do you guys think of it?
Thanks for the sizing advice. I'll let you know;I'm out of town for a couple days and think I'll make the purchase before the sale finishes or my size goes OOS.
Hi everyone, this thread is way too fast for me to keep up with! I'm thinking of getting a new pair of shoes from the Nordstrom sale, and was considering the chili LaSalle. What do you guys think of that addition? From ThisFits' post the LaSalle sounds like a good shoe. I already have a black Park Avenue, Brown Fifth Avenue and Walnut Strands. Also, I wear 8D on the last 5; how should I size this?
[[SPOILER]] That looks great! Is it also the Weller fit?
[[SPOILER]] Guys, I'm sorry I swore like that. It was very rude.