or Connect

Posts by althanis

All of mine are also NOBD II. If it ain't broke...
Actually, I owe an apology, I had accidentally selected two-button cuffs on my order without noticing. I checked the order to confirm that's what I ordered. Sorry about that. I think when I was ordering I kinda zoned out and for some reason was thinking that "2-button cuff" meant that there would be two buttons horizontally, to adjust for a tighter or loser fit. But I forgot that my previous shirts had only 1 button period. Sorry for any confusion.
Ah, I see I'm not the only one bored on this Saturday night.
Here is another picture, this time with my phone. The colour depends on the lighting, as the previous picture was accurate in the lighting at the time. In my darker room it looks a little bluer. It's my first blue dress shirt for a while, and I don't know why I waited so long. I have quite a few white with blue checks or graphs, but this one looks pretty good.This time my 2 shirts came with double button cuffs, which I guess is the default now. It's not a big problem but...
NMWA has never been a responsive site to me. Quite often I get bored and never bother waiting, which is too bad.
Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. Do you mean what my thoughts are?
Business Pale Blue End on End ($70) with NOBDII collar, medium fused collar.
This was a very nice, informative post, good job. Better than what I was going to respond with.
This is my 34 "rusty small tattersall" Factory Finds from a few months ago. I don't know if the shirt and tie go well with it, but it's what I had on when I came home to take the photos of it to post.
Hello! For sale is a "rusty" small tattersall sportcoat from Epaulet's Factory Finds program. It's a midweight lambswool and it's really a luxurious piece, but I should have ordered a size 35 instead. The color would work with all ranges of grey trousers, most navy trousers, and any shade of tan. A pale olive would work too. It's also a year-round fabric that you could easily wear in the Springtime. The price paid was $495, so I'm offering a savings of $50. I'll even...