Posts by althanis

They make mistakes/omissions with their online stuff sometimes.I wouldn't pay full price for anything from Club Monaco, for what it's worth, especially as this is the old model.Not sure if you're dead set on cashmere, but it is pretty fragile. You didn't ask for one, but my recommendation would be to go with something like hopsack, which is sturdier, and has the advantage of being able to be work all year round.
Thanks for letting me know, never really thought of Holt's as a store I should keep my eye on, but will do so from now on.
Where'd you get Zespa's for 60% off?
Doing that will do weird things to the back pocket, and probably the side pockets. It would throw the proportions off too much.
They've got 50% off sale, which isn't too bad; I picked up 2 pairs of the Sutton Melange at $79.50+tax each, to see what they're like. I felt them in store, and the fabric felt nice, and wasn't too thick, so if it can work as a 3-season trouser that would be nice. Some of my other flannels are thicker.
They should come up with a name for that, where the prices of things increases every year.Im just poking fun, but yeah, I hear ya.
If anyone sees Swims on at a good price, let me know. A couple years ago The Bay had them for $60 for BD, but not since.
[[SPOILER]] Thank you sir!
Do you need to have the email to get the extra off the extra $150 off sportcoats?
Got a little card in the mail saying boxing week there's going to be a sale of "Up to 50% off" but exclusions apply.