or Connect

Posts by althanis

For sale are two beautiful Inis MeƔin sweaters, both size small. These handmade, Irish sweaters are are pretty much considered among the best, at least on par with SNS Herning. I wear a small in Gitman Brothers Vintage, and these are spot on. First up is a donegal grey in charcoal, 100% wool. It has a rich texture, and the flecks give it real visual interest. Second is a dual-tone wool and cashmere, which is pretty thick and has four buttons on the shoulder. They are...
Yeah, what a crazy idea. That's why we wear our work boots while working in those mines (not the city), why we wear our aviator leather jackets flying planes, our cafe racers while we're on our Harleys and our dive watches while scuba diving!Regardless of the heritage of things, we all treat them differently these days.
Why don't you give the jerk a ring and ask him why's he's done what he's done, and how he's going to fix it?And you're not going to get an ounce of sympathy from anyone here, so mourn the loss of the person you knew somewhere else.
Price dropped to $300.
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds snuff suede double monkstrap shoes in 8.5D. I've only worn them once and decided they're not for me. You can see the minimal wear on the soles. They have been stored in shoe trees all along (not included) and I even had metal toe taps installed on the front. These were made for Club Monaco, and I'm selling them for $220USD. Shipping will be at cost, but I can also meet up downtown Toronto. Since 1922, Allen Edmonds has been at the...
For sale is a brand new without tags Club Monaco bonded wool trench in size Medium (measurements below). It is made of wool bonded to waterproof material, so great for this rainy winter through spring. It retailed for about $350, but as with most things Club Monaco it went on sale, and I bought it for half that, and I'm selling for $90 plus shipping and PayPal. Here's their description: Bonded Trench - The bonded seams of this classically tailored, beautifully constructed...
How about you guys take the credit card discussions somewhere else more suitable?
You should be able to let the waist out a little? If you do that, and don't put on anymore weight, it should be okay. Is the buttoning point a little on the high side? I have some jackets with the point there, and some lower, and I prefer the lower ones, but I'm not sure what is the more "traditional" position.
Curious about the price for the FF jackets too.
Berg and Berg has a 40% off sale on their winter ties. They are pretty beautiful ties.