Posts by althanis

CM put their Inis sweaters on sale, and have an extra 30% off kicker.
Care to share the name of the tailor so we can avoid them?I also recommend Magic Tailor, used to go there all the time when I worked across the street.There's a place called HTC below Royal York; it's only been open for about a year max I'd say, but the guy that works there I really like as he seems to know exactly what he's doing. But that's also downtown.
Finally got around to trying on the Sutton wool melange trousers I ordered on Black Friday. I have to say that I really like them, with the higher rise and slimmer fit. The only alteration I need to do is hemming. I can see why it might be too slim for some though, because for example, I have to tailor Epaulet's Walt trousers to get them to fit this way, and the Walt is considered slim.
Thank you both. I think I'll buy the oxblood polish and apply to a cloth first, and then rub it on; only for the McNeil and Strand.
Ha, I get it. It's cause it's 2017.
They're usually pretty helpful. Good luck.
For sale are two pairs of Epaulet Rivet chinos, one BNWOT which I have had hanging around for a long time (2012) but never wore, and the other well-worn that I bought but never got around to wearing. Butterscotch Canvas, Size 31 $80 Waist: 32.5 Length 32.5 (inseam from bottom of crotch) Note that the close-up photo has been adjusted to better show the colour. Caramel, Size 32 $40 Waist: 32.5 Length: 33.5 (inseam from bottom of crotch) Note that the close-up photo has...
Shoe-cleaning question. I have the following shoes: Walnut Strands Oxblood McNeil Black Park Avenue Brown Lexington Over the holidays, I decided to get some shoe cleaning done, so I did this: 1. Brushed with a horse-hair brush to get rid of dust and dirt. 2. Wipe with a damp cloth. 3. Let it dry. 4. Apply conditioner. 5. Wipe of excess. 6. Buff with a cloth a bit. After doing this to each pair, they look really great, and much better than they did before. I have AE...
Haha true.
Good tip; you can get about 35% off IIRC. Happens a couple times a year maybe?Or get a student to hook you up with a student code for 20% off.