or Connect

Posts by althanis

Does it matter where the button actually is? The length looks pretty good to me - Any longer and then it starts to hang past the crotch.
Did J Crew update their website with a new look?
One of the pale blue dress stripes should fit the bill. I really liked this one: http://custom.luxire.com/products/pale-blue-dress-stripes
And how much do the Eagle County MTOs cost?
7_rocket, do you normally use oxford for dress shirts? That shirt appears to be a dress shirt, what with the absence of a placket and pockets. I see that you're asking about revamping your business shirt wardrobe with good basics, and if I may make a suggestion - some of the fabrics that are 'softer" and less rugged than oxford would make better dress shirts. Edit: I've also thought a lot about what fabrics to get dress shirts made from, and came to the realization that...
Plum!
Does anyone know if there's a place in Toronto that can put in sunken metal toe-taps? The front of my shoes wear away fastest, and I don't want to use rubber ones. Edit: And will AE still recraft my shoes if I've had sunken toe taps installed?
The only ones that remain are probably the ones that everyone tried on and had their way with before grabbing an unmolested one from the bottom of the pile. As far as I could tell mine is pretty great.
Up for sale is a half-canvassed Southwick-made blazer from Epaulet that has been worn 3 times. It's great for the upcoming spring and summer. I'm trying to find a new home for it since there are other blazers I reach for before this one. It has always been kept hung on a wide-shouldered hanger in a garment bag - I take good care of my stuff. You can see a shot of it in action in another member's post...
Up for sale is a half-canvassed Southwick-made blazer from Epaulet that has been worn 3 times. It's great for the upcoming spring and summer. I'm trying to find a new home for it since there are other blazers I reach for before this one. It has always been kept hung on a wide-shouldered hanger in a garment bag - I take good care of my stuff. You can see a shot of it in action in another member's post...