or Connect

Posts by althanis

You're selling 2 year old shoes for $600? Yiu might get more interest with a lower price.
Selling my Neumok in brown that I got from Nordstrom, I find I don't wear it often, in fact I've only worn it about 8 times. I know this might sound like blasphemy, but for casual wear I've actually found sneakers to be ideal - more comfortable, cheaper and easier maintenance.
The NOBDII works well for me, I think; I haven't tried any others.
http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/reigning-champ/products/tiger-fleece-full-zip-hoodie-navy-pacfic ?
All of mine are also NOBD II. If it ain't broke...
Actually, I owe an apology, I had accidentally selected two-button cuffs on my order without noticing. I checked the order to confirm that's what I ordered. Sorry about that. I think when I was ordering I kinda zoned out and for some reason was thinking that "2-button cuff" meant that there would be two buttons horizontally, to adjust for a tighter or loser fit. But I forgot that my previous shirts had only 1 button period. Sorry for any confusion.
Ah, I see I'm not the only one bored on this Saturday night.
Here is another picture, this time with my phone. The colour depends on the lighting, as the previous picture was accurate in the lighting at the time. In my darker room it looks a little bluer. It's my first blue dress shirt for a while, and I don't know why I waited so long. I have quite a few white with blue checks or graphs, but this one looks pretty good.This time my 2 shirts came with double button cuffs, which I guess is the default now. It's not a big problem but...
NMWA has never been a responsive site to me. Quite often I get bored and never bother waiting, which is too bad.
Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. Do you mean what my thoughts are?