or Connect

Posts by althanis

Oh come on.
Pulled the trigger on the oxblood McGregor from the shoebank for $157 plus shipping to Toronto. Will expect FedEx charges, but can't do much about that. Excited to get them, as he said there wasn't anything unusual looking about them; they even had shoe bags. Do seconds not normally come with shoebags?
Cool thanks, I'll consider it.
Any thoughts on the University, on the 333 last? Compared to the 5, it sounds a little wider?
The actual listed size would also help you get it sold.
Was thinking of picking up a Lexington or McGregor from the seconds sale, any opinions? Looking for a chili or oxblood, and already own black Fifth Avenue, brown Park Avenue (or vice versa, I always get the names mixed up) and walnut Strands. And any idea why the McGregor seconds are priced so low? Is it because the firsts have dropped to $199?
Nice try douchebag.
Why does it matter? You blocked them, now get over it. Almost sounds like you'd like to unblock them again to create more drama.Back to relevant topics, looks like J. Crew has a few of their Ludlow models on sale for 30% off, mostly winter ones I think. It's worth pointing out, as almost all sales codes do not include Ludlow.
For sale are two beautiful Inis MeƔin sweaters, both size small. These handmade, Irish sweaters are are pretty much considered among the best, at least on par with SNS Herning. I wear a small in Gitman Brothers Vintage, and these are spot on. First up is a donegal grey in charcoal, 100% wool. It has a rich texture, and the flecks give it real visual interest. Second is a dual-tone wool and cashmere, which is pretty thick and has four buttons on the shoulder. They are...
Yeah, what a crazy idea. That's why we wear our work boots while working in those mines (not the city), why we wear our aviator leather jackets flying planes, our cafe racers while we're on our Harleys and our dive watches while scuba diving!Regardless of the heritage of things, we all treat them differently these days.