or Connect

Posts by althanis

I picked up two ties from the Berg and Berg sale. I have a few of them that I got last summer and they are great.
For sale is a lightly used AE Neumok in brown distressed leather. It's a great casual shoe, but I just don't wear it enough, so I'm selling it. $125 $100 shipped in Canada, at cost in the US. If you're in downtown Toronto we could meet up to do the exchange. Note: this is a first quality shoe and is not from AE's seconds Shoe Bank. Description below: Leather sole men's lace-up oxford casual shoes Wingtip balmoral shoes with brogue perforations Unlined premium leather...
Did you offer to go in and sew your jacket yourself?
Nice finds.I picked up the Reigning Champ Raglan Crew for $60, retail $155, and Ebates was giving back 8% or something, so pretty happy with that. Keeping an eye out for the Hybrid hoodie, though other places in Toronto have it for lower, hoping that CM can get even lower when it eventually goes on sale.
Are we gonna turn this thread too into a thread about quality? There's the ToJ one for that.
Price drop.
This actually made me lol here at work.
You could also try Ireland's Eye.
You're right. I was just being lazy. I'll add it when I get back home in a couple days.
I saw there was only the POW in 36 (not interested in the black). I'll keep an eye out for the newsletter, and this thread, to see when other fabrics come in 36. The measurements look fine for what I normally wear, so I'm actually really looking forward to some other fabrics.