or Connect

Posts by althanis

For sale is a used custom-made briefcase made for me by Scott Willis in the US who makes custom leather orders. Some of his work can be seen here: https://dontmournorganize.wordpress.com/ It's a gorgeous bag made out of thick leather and will last a very long time. I no longer use it as much so figure I would let someone else have the pleasure of owning it. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm letting go of my most recent factory finds in size 34, it's the "Midweight Lambswools - Midweight Rusty Small Tattersall" as it was a little small for me. Just wanted to mention it here before I listed in. Looking forward to the next round to correct that mistake. Edit: to clarify these are jackets, not trousers.
I'm a little confused; are you able to clarify when we might see more of the $295 half-canvas suits?
I picked up two ties from the Berg and Berg sale. I have a few of them that I got last summer and they are great.
For sale is a lightly used AE Neumok in brown distressed leather. It's a great casual shoe, but I just don't wear it enough, so I'm selling it. $125 $100 shipped in Canada, at cost in the US. If you're in downtown Toronto we could meet up to do the exchange. Note: this is a first quality shoe and is not from AE's seconds Shoe Bank. Description below: Leather sole men's lace-up oxford casual shoes Wingtip balmoral shoes with brogue perforations Unlined premium leather...
Did you offer to go in and sew your jacket yourself?
Nice finds.I picked up the Reigning Champ Raglan Crew for $60, retail $155, and Ebates was giving back 8% or something, so pretty happy with that. Keeping an eye out for the Hybrid hoodie, though other places in Toronto have it for lower, hoping that CM can get even lower when it eventually goes on sale.
Are we gonna turn this thread too into a thread about quality? There's the ToJ one for that.
Price drop.
This actually made me lol here at work.