or Connect

Posts by althanis

Lol unfortunately no. She was just hanging around, and I thought I'd share, as she brings us a lot of happiness.
What problems does a more expensive fabric solve?
[[SPOILER]] I like your site and all, and admire you starting your own business, but I feel your tone was all wrong. First of all, the last word I would use to describe the way your site is working is "properly." No mater how many boxes you ship. Try to reduce your snark a bit. When people give you feedback, thank them and try not to get so defensive.
Ah, so this is where you get it from.
And praytell, how would anyone know if you've seen it?
You emailed a store asking when they would be reducing their merchandise further? Jeez. I'm surprised you even got a response. Some of you people are really ridiculous.
You're selling 2 year old shoes for $600? Yiu might get more interest with a lower price.
Selling my Neumok in brown that I got from Nordstrom, I find I don't wear it often, in fact I've only worn it about 8 times. I know this might sound like blasphemy, but for casual wear I've actually found sneakers to be ideal - more comfortable, cheaper and easier maintenance.
The NOBDII works well for me, I think; I haven't tried any others.
http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/reigning-champ/products/tiger-fleece-full-zip-hoodie-navy-pacfic ?