or Connect

Posts by althanis

I hear ya. Starting a family soon, and will be selling off some books that I collected. It actually is easier when there isn't a choice.
When you're hungry, go through these easy four steps to send your order to a stranger, who's going to order YOUR FOOD and send it to you, LOL.
I was very happy recently to sell to a first-time buyer just a few days ago! To be honest, I didn't even check what their rating was; they communicated really well, used the right precautions on EBay, and it all went well.
For sale are two Berg and Berg ties, picked up during their sale in early January. Looking to get what I paid for them - Berg and Berg charges $20 shipping with FedEx, plus taxes and duties. Can meet up downtown Toronto. Shipping in Canada I can do for free, elsewhere at cost. The pictures are a mixture of actual photos plus stock photography. Edit: Yellow stripe sold, only the green remains: Handrolled Solid Wool Tie - Bottle Green.
For sale are two Berg and Berg ties, picked up during their sale in early January. Looking to get what I paid for them - Berg and Berg charges $20 shipping with FedEx, plus taxes and duties. Can meet up downtown Toronto. Shipping in Canada I can do for free, elsewhere at cost. The pictures are a mixture of actual photos plus stock photography. Yellow stripe sold, only the green remains: Handrolled Solid Wool Tie - Bottle Green.
For sale are two brand new with tag Gitman Brothers Vintage shirts, bought on sale from Unionmade. Can meet up downtown Toronto. Shipping in Canada for free, otherwise at cost. The close-up of the berry with the tag is the most accurate picture. For the aqua, a more accurate colour is here: http://the-brandmag.com/images//i450x600//05/118/45_0.jpg
I thought it was a widely-known fact that HR is a store for people with more money than brains. If Carlos Santos was sold in HR they'd probably sell it for $1,100.In any case, your comparing Carlos Santos shoes to AE at retail is disingenuous at best, as the latter are on sale frequently at many locations.I won't comment on this further.
Who pays full retail for AE? If you have, I've got a bridge to sell you.Anyways, don't want to derail the thread. My fault for misinterpreting what was said in the email, and not realizing it was only for US customers.Agreed it should be an option for some US buyers. I'm sure there are many that would be happy to find that middle ground between AE and Carmina. At $510 CAD, it's just not an option for me.
I guess $510CAD might be pretty good compared to what it might have cost for Carmina, and compared to G&G, EG, etc., but I can't imagine it'll sway many of the AE crowd's purchasing decisions. At least not mine. And that's okay.
I must have misinterpreted something in the email: