or Connect

Posts by althanis

I get nervous about flipping someone the bird while I'm driving, for fear that it might trigger some madman. Much less ripping people off of hundreds of thousands of dollars, lol.
Thanks! Mention this thread for a 15% discount.
Sorry to hear about your passport issues, Ben. Hope it all works out soon. Entrepreneurs such as yourself are always way braver than I.
Still hard to believe no one has confronted him in person. He's really lucky.
No reservations sounds good to me - I won't have to lie to my wife anymore, when I forget to make them.
Let's build a GUI interface with Visual Basic to track him!
For sale is an Epaulet Marcello size 36 cotton/silk nailhead sportcoat. It's an older Epaulet sportcoat, that I bought a few years ago, and I've worn it about 5 times. It's just sitting in my closet, and my wife needs has put in a one-out, one-in policy, so here we are. It's a pretty great summer sportcoat. Measurements, all in inches, are: Shoulders: Should to shoulder, laying flat, across back: 16.5 Length: Bottom of collar at back down to bottom of jacket:...
For sale is a hardly-used Epaulet factory finds sportcoat, bought in the summer of 2014 for $495USD. The description: 1x Factory Finds FW14 Southwick Sportcoats in Midweight Lambswools - Midweight Rusty Small Tattersall SWC081 for $495.00 each It was a little smalll in the beginning, and fits smaller as I've started going to gym. It's honestly been worn about twice outside the house, I just don't wear it. Would prefer to sell this and the other one I don't ever wear and...
Slightly bigger pics wouldn't hurt. But yeah, don't get carried away.
Nobis is another company that makes what sounds like excellent parkas - they're fully waterproof, which CG aren't, and have real fur (like CG). They are also a bit more stylish in my opinion, and appear to have a few more useful bells and whistles in terms of pockets and stuff. I've had my black CG for 5 seasons now, and just the other day someone told me it looked like it was new. I don't think I'd buy again, I'd probably get Nobis, but it goes for around $800 full...