or Connect

Posts by althanis

For sale is a hardly-used Epaulet factory finds sportcoat, bought in the summer of 2014 for $495USD. The description: 1x Factory Finds FW14 Southwick Sportcoats in Midweight Lambswools - Midweight Rusty Small Tattersall SWC081 for $495.00 each It was a little smalll in the beginning, and fits smaller as I've started going to gym. It's honestly been worn about twice outside the house, I just don't wear it. Would prefer to sell this and the other one I don't ever wear and...
Slightly bigger pics wouldn't hurt. But yeah, don't get carried away.
Nobis is another company that makes what sounds like excellent parkas - they're fully waterproof, which CG aren't, and have real fur (like CG). They are also a bit more stylish in my opinion, and appear to have a few more useful bells and whistles in terms of pockets and stuff. I've had my black CG for 5 seasons now, and just the other day someone told me it looked like it was new. I don't think I'd buy again, I'd probably get Nobis, but it goes for around $800 full...
I paid straight out of my checking account, so I have no chance of getting anything back from the bank.
I admire your patience dealing with this guy, DWW.
Why don't you just stfu? You're not helping at all.
Is this the same restaurant on TripAdvisor? https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g294197-d7738671-Reviews-The_Libertine_Bar_and_Kitchen-Seoul.html
I hear ya. Starting a family soon, and will be selling off some books that I collected. It actually is easier when there isn't a choice.
When you're hungry, go through these easy four steps to send your order to a stranger, who's going to order YOUR FOOD and send it to you, LOL.
I was very happy recently to sell to a first-time buyer just a few days ago! To be honest, I didn't even check what their rating was; they communicated really well, used the right precautions on EBay, and it all went well.