or Connect

Posts by althanis

What's the sportcoat?
Was helping my brother make an order for his first shirt, and just wanted to say how helpful the collar spreadsheet is. Thanks to everyone who's put the work into it. It's here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArNeLrwWnsmodDMwWl9ScVo3VkNlR2JRSU5tTFFOMlE&usp=sharing (It might be a good idea for someone to back it up in case it accidentally gets messed up).
Those are some great fabrics. There's only so much space in my wardrobe, and so many things I can actually wear though. I think it's kind of the guy to be holding his girlfriend's bag while she's taking the photo.
I think the chore coat is a little heavier, so there's that. But they do use First Class Priority shipping with tracking and stuff, which I think is pricier than just regular shipping (not priority).The charcoal's funded now though
Is there any other option for international shipping other than $60? I'm in Toronto and that's pretty much a dealbreaker.
This is really great news and makes me happy.
I might have understated it, but I don't think it would have gone past $50.You could always try Luxire.
Sort of how you were kind of a jerk and posted that guy's comment to your blog? The guy who asked you not to? Wait, that was worse than this actually.
I don't think you should say so. I do think however, that you might need to do some extensive tailoring on your pants to get them to fit well. Depending on your tailor, it might cost about $40 or so to get the needed parts fixed, but always remember that tailoring is an option. You're not stuck with it the way it is.
I'm not sure if this is a dumb question, but are the sleeves on the chore coats going to be lined with something smooth? I have a waxed cotton jacket from Club Monaco with unlined sleeves, and one of the main reasons I don't wear it is because it's a pain to put on when I have a sweater.