or Connect

Posts by althanis

Yeah, but that point wouldn't match with all the rhetoric here now, would it?
I remember the HW Carter and sons sale, got a pair of Rancourt cordovan penny loafers for a good price. Club Monaco also put some neat stuff on sale - the RC hybrid hoodie is now $169, down from $169. The Golden Bear leather jacket with the band collar also down to $500 from $1075. Some of the Made in America blazers are also on sale. Made by Southwick, and I've found them to be really great value on sale. Would probably even buy them full price if you weren't almost...
Some pretty great deals on right now - the RC hybrid hoodie is now $169, down from $169. The Golden Bear leather jacket with the band collar also down to $500 from $1075. Some of the Made in America blazers are also on sale. And student code applies to all of them.
My experience once was that the regular sweaters weren't in store. For whatever that's worth. Couldn't you just call them?
I tried earlier today and couldn't get it to work either.
Yes, because there are two types of people in the world - those who post douchey photos while "living life," and those who have no life but the internet.
I guess you missed my request - how did it work out for you when you did your own measurements for your jacket, without asking Charlie for advice? Can we see pictures?
Any thoughts on the crewneck and sizing?
Mike, I'm interested in the crewneck: what size would you recommend if I wear a Small in GBV, and a size 35 in the Napoli? My brother might also be interested, and he has a slightly smaller frame, so what would work for him? Oh, and any word on shipping directly to Canadians? Someone asked before, but I don't think I remember if there was a definitive answer.
Is that how you submitted measurements for your jacket? How did it turn out? Can you post pics?