or Connect

Posts by althanis

I got confirmation for my petition also.
I think it's possible to enjoy the finer things in life (like $400 shoes) without having disdain for people that either can't afford or choose not to enjoy that luxury. I've purchased AE seconds by just blindly calling and ordering, and had success. Recently, I tried calling to order a pair, and I asked the sales associate to check it for any visible defects, and they all had defects. I spent over an hour and came away empty-handed; maybe it was just a popular one with...
Is it that hard to imagine that people would consider $300 shoes grail shoes? When you walk around the mall and see the proliferation of Aldo, Town Shoes, Shoe Company, Moore's? Median household income in Canada is about $60k, and in the US that's $52k, you think people are routinely going out and spending $300 on shoes? Some of you guys really need some god damn perspective. Anyway, the MSRP for the Club Monaco shoes is pretty steep, and third party stuff sales and...
Would you be able to spring a brown of some sort? I've been wanting a brown sport coat for fall and winter for a while, with a little bit of texture. If you did 50% up front as someone else suggested that would make it more palatable too, spreading things out.
Wow you're making it pretty hard to say no. When would the payment be required? And what are some of the fabrics?
Doesn't work. Is that some kind of special code?
Ben, will there be any new stock of the Benjamin Bella Spalla sportcoats anytime soon? Starting to think of potential Christmas ideas to give to my wife.
That looks pretty amazing. Nice jacket. I also go to Magic Tailor too, small world.
Ok guys, I went the link for the Korean police and filled up the form. It was very quick, and I encourage as many of you to do it as possible. I typed up a brief summary of my situation, then copy and pasted the text from below.Maybe nothing will come of it, but it literally took me 5 minutes to do. Let's just try to do something.http://www.police.go.kr/eng/main/contents.do?menuNo=500031 [[SPOILER]]
Oh definitely burgundy for sure. I should have just said that, sorry.