or Connect

Posts by althanis

You could also try Ireland's Eye.
You're right. I was just being lazy. I'll add it when I get back home in a couple days.
I saw there was only the POW in 36 (not interested in the black). I'll keep an eye out for the newsletter, and this thread, to see when other fabrics come in 36. The measurements look fine for what I normally wear, so I'm actually really looking forward to some other fabrics.
I would be interested in size 36 or 34 Blue Label sportcoats that are half-canvassed at $300. Currently I get my half-canvassed sportcoats from Epaulet; they're American-made and have interesting fabrics from time to time, but cost about $450-$500. The only concern I would have is how to size it, as I wear a 35 there, but I imagine with a tape measure and some precise measurements most of that risk would be mitigated.
For sale is a Sailor Professional Gear Sapporo (Slim) medium nib 14k fountain pen. I was interested in fountain pens, and tried this one out and realized they aren't for me. I used it with a blue ink, and it has been completely flushed. It comes with everything a brand new pen comes with, but instead of paying $180 for a new one, you can get this one for $100. You can find a review of the pen...
I got the rusty small tattersall FF sportcoat a few weeks ago, and it's at the tailor; I'll post a pic when I get it back.
Maybe for the second kid.Or their kid.
I know, I'm returning it tomorrow, as alterations on making my other sportcoats fit close to perfect is costs the same as adding a sportcoat I'm not that excited about. I have that chocolate check cashmere MIA and the fit was really amazing, just the sleeves had to be lengthened a bit. Oh well.
[[SPOILER]] Nice collection there.
So I got the MIA Harris Tweed blazer, and I'm a little torn on it, because it seems a little too cropped. But my wife likes it, so I'm kinda torn on whether to keep it or not.