or Connect

Posts by althanis

Think it looks great!
Just FYI, these items are also showing up in the general sale section, and not just at that URL.
Some on my end don't show the sizing, but just add it to the card and you'll see.
I can't understand why Haven still shows OOS items in the sale section. I almost always go through a page or two, then get frustrated and leave the site. And they're in Canada too, within walking distance, I just can't be arsed to wade through stuff that isn't available.
I read Mike's post about the sample sale 24 hours late, and thought the sale was going to start at 12pm today. My wallet thanks me, but still isn't out of the woods completely.
Thanks for pointing this out, it always irks me when people do that.
I won't comment on this further, but come on man, you know that creating two false extremes like that is exactly what a false dichotomy is, right? It's not really helping contextualize the feedback that is being offered to S&M, and is just being dismissive to people's valid concerns. Imagine if S&M responded to customers/potential customers the way you are.
This is what I don't understand, and I've seen it happen in the Luxire and Epaulet threads: someone has a legitimate complaint, and fans of the service somehow take it personally, as if their mother is being insulted.Telling people who have complaints that they should shut up or go do Bergdorf is creating a false dichotomy in what people can expect.Anyway, I haven't purchased anything from S&M yet, but I look forward to doing so, as it looks like most people are happy, and...
Don't own either of them, sorry.
Don't turn this into the Epaulet thread; it sounds like he's having legitimate issues.