or Connect

Posts by althanis

That would've been a pretty epic purchase.The only other thing that is in stock and interests me is the Filson dopp kitt, and only orange is in stock. They don't ship to Canada though.
I ordered a trousers and 2 shirts amounting to ~$300 and didn't get assessed anything from FedEx upon delivery. A week later I got a later saying I owed $18: $8 in taxes and $10 for FedEx.I was actually pretty happy with that.
Where was the piping? I saw some on the edge of the back pocket; anywhere else?
I didn't think that taped seams would matter when you are taking something in. Isn't it simply cutting the old threads, refolding it with more material on the inside, then re-stitching it?
Good question, I didn't think they were fully canvassed, but that's just an assumption because it doesn't say what it is really.Link to the blazers you bought?
Sample sale. Usually stuff lasts about 60 seconds.
I'm sorry for being snarky about it, applky. I apologize.
Can you please put th the price back in already? It's against the rules to take it off, in addition to there being no good reason.
And many sizes are already gone! I guess those won't be hitting markdowns.The student discounts don't work on third party items right? I guess you really wanted it.
Where do you send these shoes to be resoled when the time comes?