or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Anyone have an idea when the next round of markdowns at Barney's is?
This shirt doesn't really need much of an introduction. Sold out almost immediately and I purchased mine new from Blackbird. Never worn. In my opinion, Geller's best collection and this is probably one of the nicest pieces he's made. Note: mine is the Mandarin collar in a different color, not the stock picture. Distressed layer is very subtle, so this shirt is super versatile. You won't have another chance at this again. Covered placket except for the top...
You all know these so no real introduction needed. Classic shape and contrast wooden sole. These have been worn but Vibram'd and heel-tapped since day one. Lots and lots of life left. Priced to sell because I need the space in my closet and just don't wear these enough. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please feel free to message me any questions. Thanks!
I'm sure there are other threads, but I would appreciate your guys' input on helping me buy a briefcase. I'm a lawyer and would really like either a doctor's bag or soft leather briefcase. I sort of have a preference for soft leather bags that also have a shoulder strap, but not necessary at all. I need enough space for a computer, papers and maybe a pocket or two for organizing (do not need something super organized). Very interested in high quality products but...
You know this shirt. Classic design from this brand with box pleat and button-down sharp collar. Retail was about $180. Never worn. I took a chance on sale, and it doesn't fit me. My loss is your gain. Looking for $65 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me any questions.
Selling this jacket because it's too small, but otherwise it pains me to let it go. First and iteration of the Air Jacket from Ervell's first season. Has all the details of later jackets and better cut. Fits on true 48 but can also be worn by a 46, not a large. Coated cotton exterior with silk lining and interior pocket also lined in silk. Fit is classic Ervell but not as boxy and fitted. 3-d Hand pockets which zip closed. Every detail thought out -- constructed,...
Selling a classic Uniqlo flannel that I bought right when the store opened and they were hyped to death. Super, duper soft and comfortable. Only reason I'm selling is I moved, and I don't need flannels anymore. Worn and washed a few times but no signs of wear. Sizing is the old American Uniqlo sizing -- i.e. fits larger than tag. This will work on a 48/50. Cut is perfect and this is basically the epitome of this store -- classic and contemporary. Great construction...
Super nice piece from Japanese label Man of Moods. Brand new and unworn. Short toggle coat with a covered placket zipper. It is dark gray heavy wool with a faint herringbone pattern. Attention to details, materials and cut are superb. Timeless piece; you won't need another coat and this can be worn with pretty much everything. Size 3, corresponds to a 48/slim 50. Lined with a super plush poly through the arms that is warmer than shearling. Pretty impeccable winter...
Get at me if your're holding.
Bought these brand new from Neiman Marcus and have never used them. They deserve a good home and to be worn. Classic pair of chukkas. Color is "Camel" 100% suede that is soft but quite tough. Size is EU 44, fits US 10.5/11. Don't think much more needs to be said. Beautiful pair of shoes that won't ever go out of style. Comes with dust bag. If you want the box, please add $10 for shipping. Please feel free to message me any questions.