or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Just bought these from a member thinking I could fit them, and I can't. Unfortunate because they're basically perfect. Beautiful reverse steer leather. Tagged EU 47, but, as with normal Guidi sizing, fits 2-3 sizes small. I'm an EU 43, and I could make a go with them, but I'd rather pass on the deal because of some recent unexpected expenses. These have been heel tapped and Vibram'd. Almost no wear -- basically new; so you can break them in yourself. These will last...
Picked these up a couple of years ago with the intention they become my go-to shoes with bright outfits, but it never happened. Worn maybe 4x but only got a little scuff on them up a bit to give them character. Didn't really work and the marks can pretty much be wiped away if you'd prefer (but I think they will look great scuffed and thrashed). You know the drill; super quality on everything. I believe they're S/S 10. Don't think they made this colorway again. Good...
Super dope and classic Lacoste windbreaker that I purchased at Wasteland in San Francisco and never wore. Tagged a size XL but fits a medium perfectly -- can also fit a small with a layer underneath. This is basically what APC has been trying to copy since its inception. Design is slim and won't go out of style in this millenium. Pull over with a kangaroo pocket and half-zip. Drawstring closure at the waist. Hood is nice and tight around the body to keep the silhouette...
Purchased this wallet when the collaboration first dropped from the concept store Collette in Paris. It came out in 2007 and sold out in record time. You won't get another chance at another one of these. Original retail was 95 euros. Great piece of design. All around zip with classic CDG snap coin pouch on one side and slots for cards and bills on the other. Featured in many magazines and online sources at the time such as High Snobiety and NYLON. This wallet is...
Great Supreme flannel from an older season with a broken black stripe plaid pattern on a deep navy blue. Nice thick cotton and all the detailing you expect from their flannels. Only sign of wear is slight fading around the ring on the neck (pictured) -- that's the reason the price has been reduced. Perfect basic that'll work in any wardrobe. Fits like a regular Supreme medium. Looking for $50 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Feel free to message me...
Picked up this oxford from Uniqlo in SoHo and never wore it. Perfect black basic. You know the deal. Nice, thick cotton. Slim fit but fits true. Great piece that goes with basically anything. Looking for $28 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Feel free to message me questions. Sorry for the poor picture quality -- will upload better ones as soon as I get a chance.
Selling another pair of perfectly broken-in jeans after my APCs sold in about fifteen seconds. You won't need another pair of black jeans again. Acne Max Cash that have been broken in for about a year and then just washed and are now slightly small for me or I'd be keeping them. Perfect mix of cotton and elastane that does not feel stretchy but conforms to your body. Deep, deep black color that is just now getting a little wear into it and will continue to age...
Beautifully faded APCs that are now slightly too small for me. Worn for about a year and then just washed (and now slightly small -- otherwise I'd be keeping these). Tagged a 29 but fit slightly larger after wear (see measurements). You won't find them better than this. Will continue to wear beautifully. Thrash them or dress 'em up. Your choice. You won't find another pair better than this. Never had a blowout but with some expected wear (some threads loose but...
Selling a wallet that I purchased a few seasons ago. It's in great condition with only slight signs of wear on the inside. Super slim and buttery soft leather that will age beautifully. Similar style to the Saffiano that is new this season. Signature detailing like purple lining in the billfold area as well as in the coin pocket. Metal "PS" logo in antiqued brass on the front (pictured). Really great wallet with all of the quirks one expects. Classic look and great...
Selling a blazer I have held onto for sentimental reasons although it never fit me. Perfect for summer. Made in Italy by Marco Riva. Seersucker blazer I bought from a vintage boutique in London a few years ago for about 100 pounds. It's in perfect vintage condition and will look good forever. Fabric is nice and light; breathes very well. Very sharp and modern tailoring. All buttons intact and no wear that I can spot. Pretty hard to overstate how sharp this thing is....