or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Excellent taste!
Anyone got an Ervell backpack they're looking to sell?
Canvas tote from Guidi that comes with their shoes. Great for everyday use, or if, you bought yours used and without the bag, now you can complete the set. Never used and in perfect condition. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me questions.
Purchased these new from Tres Bien last summer with the intent that they would be my summer sneakers, but I've worn them maybe three times. In basically perfect condition. Limited availability on this colorway and they sold out quickly from Tres Bien (only place I was able to find them). Don't think you will see these again. Great pair of shoes for the summer. Don't think much more needs to be said. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. ...
Anyone got any Augusta trainers in 43 they are trying to sell?
Preferably without much wear. Get at me if you're holding.
What is the Forward 10% code??
Anyone know of an online store that sells the Ami bird print shorts that accepts Paypal? Thank you!
Selling this shirt that is perfect for Summer because I've just never worn it. Purchased brand new from South Willard for $240. Very faint white stripes on light blue/grey. All of the details expected of this line and Raf. Small, sharp collar with great cut. Tone stitching "RAF" logo (pictured). Fits a true 48 and slim 50. Only reason I'm selling and the reason it's unworn is because it simply doesn't fit me. I can't justify holding onto it anymore because I need...
Supreme flannel that I purchased and never wore. Perfect lightweight and timeless flannel that I bought and have been holding onto because I love it, but I need the space. Details as expected from Supreme flannels. Nice, thick buttons, small collar, double buttoned chest pockets with pen holder, nice slim silhouette. This thing won't ever go out of style and looks great layered or unbuttoned over a t-shirt. Hate to let it go, but that's the way it goes. Perfect for...