or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Any sizing insight as to how cordovan cap toe on Hampton last will fit if I'm normally EU 43 in Common Projects and 11 in all other shoes? 10.5D?
Selling a shirt that I purchased last season from LN-CC. Still has tags attached because it never fit me. Been holding onto it because I love it, but I need the space at this point. Never worn. Beautiful 50/50 cotton, linen mix. Substantial but perfect for pretty much any kind of wear. Can't say too much about this -- shirt is about as dope as they come. Believe the hype for this brand. Made in Japan. Construction is immaculate and the fabric is amazing. Hurts to...
Selling a piece of Raf history although it pains me to let it go. Never worn, pristine condition. This is a buttondown from one of his breakthrough lines. Color is flat black. Tailoring and attention to detail are insane. Buttons are super thin and metal and bear tiny "Raf Simons" logo running around them (can't see it unless you're about a couple of inches away. Collar is perfect size. Sides have panelled construction which obviate the need for pleats or a yoke. ...
Selling a pair of Raf by Raf chinos I bought new from South Willard for about $400. They are unworn and have only been to the dry cleaners once (you can see the barcode pictured -- can be steamed out). They're lightweight, so they're great for the upcoming season. Chinos done in the Raf style -- updated and elegant. Coin pocket on the left side at the hip. Never fit me and can't justify keeping them in my closet any longer. Classic Raf skinny cut with some give due...
What are these?
Selling a beautiful pair of Barbato dress shoes that I picked up from Barney's a few seasons ago at full retail. These have been Vibram'd and heel tapped since day one. There is some slight wear (pictured), but if you get them shined they will basically be good as new. Construction is impeccable and the shape is amazing. Can't say enough about them. I just don't wear them enough and they deserve to be worn. Slightly bulbous toe and lined in the heel area with canvas....
Selling a beautiful pair of Barbato dress shoes that I picked up from Barney's a few seasons ago at full retail. These have been Vibram'd and heel tapped since day one. There is some slight wear (pictured), but if you get them shined they will basically be good as new. Construction is impeccable and the shape is amazing. Can't say enough about them. I just don't wear them enough and they deserve to be worn. Lined in the heel area with canvas. Made in Italy. ...
Selling an amazing LOVA denim jacket. This is the only piece I've ever liked from this label, but it's the perfect denim jacket. Super soft denim cotton and every classic detail you'd expect is there without embellishment Slight back cinch which buttons, front hand pockets, plain flat brass buttons and slim fit. Worn maybe twice and purchased at full retail. This kills every other imitation type 3 denim jacket I've seen. Won't go out of style in this lifetime. Just...
Great buttondown from Woolrich. Bought this from their first season when Daiki from Engineered Garments was designing. Purchased at full retail and worn maybe once. No signs of wear. Basically the perfect plaid shirt with all of the quirks you would expect from Daiki. Beautiful thick buttons, contrast interior lining around the neck with corduroy around the inside of the neck (pictured) and "Woolrich" embroidered into the front (not really noticeable but a cool little...
I really hate to let these go but they never worked for me. Purchased at full retail for $340 from South Willard. Skinny and straight pair of Raf jeans from his first season that is of much higher quality than anything I've seen that came later. Color is insane and captured fairly well in the pictures. Perfect for warm weather. Characteristic Raf details such as tiny enamel black "Raf" on the corner of the coin pocket and the oversized and supple leather back patch...