or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Shameless self promotion: Ervell first season Air Jacket. If you're in the market, you're not going to find better.
Just bought this from another member, and it doesn't fit. More masculine alternative to the Drkdshdw denim/leather that fits also happens to fit normal-sized humans. Beautiful dark raw selvage denim and the sleeves are premium cow. Lined throughout with quilting but it's a Sping/Fall weight. Very rare collaboration that sold out immediately. Comes with tag. Made in USA Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me...
I've got a sweater for sale that I purchased when this collaboration happened a long time ago. I've never seen one for sale elsewhere. 100% wool that feels soft as cashmere. Pattern is classic Umbro diamonds on blue (basically abstract unless you know what they are). This was before Jones's time at Louis Vuitton and it shows his appreciation for fabric and design. Bridges the divide between streetwear and luxury. Hate to sound like that but it's true in this case. A...
Sorry if this was addressed but where to get the floral shorts?
Beautiful wool tie from Alexander Olch. Given to me as a gift but not my style. Perfect skinny tie -- not much more needs to be said. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me any questions.
Brand new tie from Thomas Pink that was given to me as a gift but I just never get the chance to wear it. Never worn and in perfect condition. Not much more needs to be said. Classic shape and color. Made in England. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me any questions.
Anyone have an idea when the next round of markdowns at Barney's is?
This shirt doesn't really need much of an introduction. Sold out almost immediately and I purchased mine new from Blackbird. Never worn. In my opinion, Geller's best collection and this is probably one of the nicest pieces he's made. Note: mine is the Mandarin collar in a different color, not the stock picture. Distressed layer is very subtle, so this shirt is super versatile. You won't have another chance at this again. Covered placket except for the top...
You all know these so no real introduction needed. Classic shape and contrast wooden sole. These have been worn but Vibram'd and heel-tapped since day one. Lots and lots of life left. Priced to sell because I need the space in my closet and just don't wear these enough. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please feel free to message me any questions. Thanks!
I'm sure there are other threads, but I would appreciate your guys' input on helping me buy a briefcase. I'm a lawyer and would really like either a doctor's bag or soft leather briefcase. I sort of have a preference for soft leather bags that also have a shoulder strap, but not necessary at all. I need enough space for a computer, papers and maybe a pocket or two for organizing (do not need something super organized). Very interested in high quality products but...