or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Has anyone in the US been hit with duty fees when ordering from Ssense? I know it's been asked but I can't find it.
Best current yoox code?
Up for sale is a true grail. Tagged size EU 46. Fits a 30-32/33" waist. Damir j-shape pants in a soft nubby cotton that feels like wool. Purchased at retail. From his breakout and best season. Nothing he has done since comes close to this. No other designer that has done j-shape is even in the same ballpark. Damir's signature tailoring and attention to detail makes these far and away much nicer than other versions by LUC, KKA, or any other designer. Tab cinches...
Selling what is one of the nicest coats I've seen come from CDG or any of its other lines. Perfect in every sense. Purchased new from Odin for $900 when they first got them in stock and it sold out quick. Exterior is a wooly herringbone pattern that has to be seen and touched to be believed, picture does it as much justice as I can with a camera. Every detail is there and thought out. Exterior pockets button up and are lined in the same silky rayon that the rest of...
Selling this Hyden Yoo buttondown because it never fit me. Great slim cut and a great classic pattern. Collars buttons down. Not much more needs to be said. Pretty much a perfect basic that should be in everyone's closet. Worn once and absolutely no sign of wear. Purchased new. Measurements (appx): Shoulder: 17.25" Pit: 20.25" Length from bottom of collar: 26.75" Fits a true M/48. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please feel free to message me any questions.
Selling these because I need the space in my closet. Basically the definition of a wardrobe staple Purchased from the SoHo Uniqlo store when it first opened. Both have seen some use (the blue less than the gray), but signs of wear are minimal (none on the blue, slight bit that is pictured on the collar of the gray -- not really visible). Uniqlo doesn't make oxfords that fit/look like these anymore. Super sturdy heavy cotton with thick buttons everywhere. These are...
You all know these, so not much introduction is needed. Classic Ervell fit. The weave on the fabric is tough and will break in beautifully. Worn a couple of times and just drycleaned (you can see the tag that you can steam off in the interior picture). Color is a deep navy. Antiqued bronze hardware. Not really much more needs to be said. Interior silk waist band and smooth brass zips. In my opinion, this is the best season for the jeans. They never fit me right...
This is my hammered lamb stooges My favorite leather, but I just moved to a warmer place and not sure if I can keep it.
Selling a beautiful Marni coat that was worn maybe once. I just moved to a warm locale, so I can't justify holding onto it. Tagged size 46, but will fit a 48 or slim 50. Absolutely stunning. Not very heavy weight, so great for the upcoming season. Craftsmanship, tailoring and detailing are insane. Wool is warm but light. Color is a flecked very dark gray, almost black (check the pictures). Purchased from Barney's new. Thigh length. Only issue is that the very top...
Any sizing insight as to how cordovan cap toe on Hampton last will fit if I'm normally EU 43 in Common Projects and 11 in all other shoes? 10.5D?