or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Selling this shirt because I bought it from and wanted to keep it but it never fit me. Brand new and unworn -- perfect condition. Really great, classic shirt from Loden Dager in an insanely soft cotton with safari detail buttons on the sleeves to roll them up. Super lightweight -- basically the perfect summer buttondown. Darts in the back to keep it slim. Quality and construction are very good -- what you'd expect from this brand. Fits true to size. Hate to let it...
Selling a pair of Rag & Bone shorts I purchased and never wore. Been sitting in my closet since they were purchased from a Barney's Co-Op. They had an internal cinching system that I pulled out because it was pretty useless on these otherwise rad shorts. Great for summer. From an earlier Rag & Bone collection when it was made by Martin Greenfield. Signature metal Rag & Bone buttons, great construction and material. Hate to let these go but can't justify keeping them...
Selling a pair of shorts I bought from South Willard a few years ago and wore and washed once. They're slightly small on me. Great and simple shorts with classic Raf details like the washed-out color and simple buckle back to tighten the waist rather than belt loops. The fabric on the tightening system is a black canvas so it's a subtle contrast. Color is a flat black that looks garment dyed with some washed-out charcoal around the hems. Great cut and perfect for...
Selling this jacket I picked up from Oak a few seasons ago. Don't know too much about this brand -- just know that I was looking for something just like this when I bought it. Nice take on a classic windbreaker. Material is light, breathes well and the jacket is pretty well constructed. Design is also quite good. Dual chest zips and slim, clean silhouette gives this design a new life. Great jacket for spring and can be layered as well. Lined throughout. Fits TTS. ...
Anyone know if any e-tailers still have Silent stock on sale/available? Looking specifically for t-shirts in L.
Selling a great buttondown that I purchased from the U.S. flagship and never wore. It's been washed and hang dryed once but never worn. Great, light cotton material that is perfect for pretty much all weather with all the details and construction you'd expect from their buttondowns (pin pleats on the back to keep it slim, nice collar, solid buttons, etc). Just a great shirt at a great price. Need the space because my girlfriend is moving in. Fits the same as other...
Selling a great vintage piece I picked up from Waste Land in San Francisco a few years ago and never wore and now I need the space. I was looking for something similar to a CDW vest, but this is actually nicer (IMO). Super versatile. Brand is Peter's Sportswear. Similar details as CDW: snap button covered placket that hides a zipper, dual snap hand pockets, interior pocket, genuine down fill. Nice slim, modern cut with slightly elongated back to protect against wind,...
Selling the rarest and nicest flannel Supreme's done in the most hard to find colorway. Took me forever to hunt it down, but I don't wear it and something else came up. You will definitely not come up on this again. Super soft cotton, amazing plaid colorway, perfect collar, pen slot in pocket with signature Supreme tag. Construction and quality are far superior to anything they're doing these days. This has got everything. Size is medium and it fits TTS. Worn and...
Just purchased these from a member on SZ and they are SLIGHTLY large for me, so I am throwing them up here as a gauge to see if there is anyone interested. I got a great deal on them and am just passing it along. They've got a protective sole on them. Really no wear at all, slight scuff on one of the soles. Comes with Guidi bag. Really pretty amazing pair of shoes. Beautiful construction and leather is amazing. You won't see these again anywhere near this...
Selling this wallet that I picked up from Property Of in their first season and never used. Comes with all original packaging and tags. Don't believe they ever made this design again. Really cool dual YKK zip design with two different pockets. Similar to the CDG top zip pouch wallets, except this is smaller and you can separate your cards from your bills. Treatment on the leather is waxy and fantastic. Grainy but still smooth. Interior is butter soft leather. ...