or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Selling a blazer I have held onto for sentimental reasons although it never fit me. Perfect for summer. Made in Italy by Marco Riva. Seersucker blazer I bought from a vintage boutique in London a few years ago for about 100 pounds. It's in perfect vintage condition and will look good forever. Fabric is nice and light; breathes very well. Very sharp and modern tailoring. All buttons intact and no wear that I can spot. Pretty hard to overstate how sharp this thing is....
Up for sale is a beautiful Hugo Boss buttondown that I purchased for work and never wore. I bought it from a Hugo Boss store for $95. Tailoring and construction are impeccable. This will look good forever. The color will add a nice pop to any outfit. Measurements are 38/15, equivalent to about a US medium. Features mitered barrel cuffs and modified point collar. Please see examples on the Hugo Boss webstore. Beautiful shirt, but I need the space in my closet and...
Really nice and classic tie that I am parting with to thin out my closet as I purchased it and never wore. Color will go with anything. Looking for $14 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me questions.
Beautiful tie that my girlfriend bought for me and I just never wore -- moving now and need to thin out my closet. Perfect condition. Fabric is super luxe silk. Very beautiful. Pattern and color are extremely versatile. Wish I wore it! Looking for $30 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me questions.
Selling a beautiful Cardin tie that was given to me by my father. In flawless condition and will look great forever. I just don't wear and could use the space. Signaure "P" embroidered on the front for that timeless look. In perfect condition. Looking for $25 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to message me any questions. Thanks!
Great basic for the summer. Pique cotton polo from Uniqlo with similar styling to a Fred Perry polo. Purchased from the SoHo Uniqlo store and never worn. Fit is slim but not tiny. As you would expect from Uniqlo. Measurements (appx): Shoulder: 17" Pit: 19.5" Down the back from bottom of collar: 26" Looking for $18 shipped CONUS. Paypal as a gift or add 4%. Feel free to message me questions.
Picked this up as a summer basic and never wore, now trying to thin out my closet. This is a summer staple. Nice, thick cotton and a great fit. Color is a dense gray with double barrel white stripes (picture shows it best). Good for dressing up or down. No need to say much more about it -- a great oxford for a cheap price. Measurements (appx): Shoulder: 17.25" Pit: 21.5" Down the back from bottom of collar: 29.25" Looking for $20 shipped CONUS. Paypal as a gif or...
Ok, so I'm selling a pair of what are probably the nicest trousers ever made by APC. From (I think) FW08 season. Super rare pair of New Cures that are done in a 10% cashmere/90% cotton denim blend. These were limited production and I've never seen another for sale. Bought at the APC store in SoHo the week they were released because I wanted the perfect pair of black jeans so I fixed the problem like the Democrat I am -- threw some money at it. Never felt anything like...
Really nice and classic wallet from J.Fold. I actually bought two for myself some time ago and forgot I had this one. I was looking for a simple and elegant black wallet and this fit the bill. Black/black colorway instead of the normal colored edges. Unworn. I applied a tiny bit of paint to the "J.Fold" on the interior left brand but only to make the color uniform (it was red); it's pictured.. Barely noticeable, and it makes it look nicer to be honest. From their...
Selling this shirt because I bought it from and wanted to keep it but it never fit me. Brand new and unworn -- perfect condition. Really great, classic shirt from Loden Dager in an insanely soft cotton with safari detail buttons on the sleeves to roll them up. Super lightweight -- basically the perfect summer buttondown. Darts in the back to keep it slim. Quality and construction are very good -- what you'd expect from this brand. Fits true to size. Hate to let it...