or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Selling another pair of perfectly broken-in jeans after my APCs sold in about fifteen seconds. You won't need another pair of black jeans again. Acne Max Cash that have been broken in for about a year and then just washed and are now slightly small for me or I'd be keeping them. Perfect mix of cotton and elastane that does not feel stretchy but conforms to your body. Deep, deep black color that is just now getting a little wear into it and will continue to age...
Beautifully faded APCs that are now slightly too small for me. Worn for about a year and then just washed (and now slightly small -- otherwise I'd be keeping these). Tagged a 29 but fit slightly larger after wear (see measurements). You won't find them better than this. Will continue to wear beautifully. Thrash them or dress 'em up. Your choice. You won't find another pair better than this. Never had a blowout but with some expected wear (some threads loose but...
Selling a wallet that I purchased a few seasons ago. It's in great condition with only slight signs of wear on the inside. Super slim and buttery soft leather that will age beautifully. Similar style to the Saffiano that is new this season. Signature detailing like purple lining in the billfold area as well as in the coin pocket. Metal "PS" logo in antiqued brass on the front (pictured). Really great wallet with all of the quirks one expects. Classic look and great...
Selling a blazer I have held onto for sentimental reasons although it never fit me. Perfect for summer. Made in Italy by Marco Riva. Seersucker blazer I bought from a vintage boutique in London a few years ago for about 100 pounds. It's in perfect vintage condition and will look good forever. Fabric is nice and light; breathes very well. Very sharp and modern tailoring. All buttons intact and no wear that I can spot. Pretty hard to overstate how sharp this thing is....
Up for sale is a beautiful Hugo Boss buttondown that I purchased for work and never wore. I bought it from a Hugo Boss store for $95. Tailoring and construction are impeccable. This will look good forever. The color will add a nice pop to any outfit. Measurements are 38/15, equivalent to about a US medium. Features mitered barrel cuffs and modified point collar. Please see examples on the Hugo Boss webstore. Beautiful shirt, but I need the space in my closet and...
Really nice and classic tie that I am parting with to thin out my closet as I purchased it and never wore. Color will go with anything. Looking for $14 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me questions.
Beautiful tie that my girlfriend bought for me and I just never wore -- moving now and need to thin out my closet. Perfect condition. Fabric is super luxe silk. Very beautiful. Pattern and color are extremely versatile. Wish I wore it! Looking for $30 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me questions.
Selling a beautiful Cardin tie that was given to me by my father. In flawless condition and will look great forever. I just don't wear and could use the space. Signaure "P" embroidered on the front for that timeless look. In perfect condition. Looking for $25 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to message me any questions. Thanks!
Great basic for the summer. Pique cotton polo from Uniqlo with similar styling to a Fred Perry polo. Purchased from the SoHo Uniqlo store and never worn. Fit is slim but not tiny. As you would expect from Uniqlo. Measurements (appx): Shoulder: 17" Pit: 19.5" Down the back from bottom of collar: 26" Looking for $18 shipped CONUS. Paypal as a gift or add 4%. Feel free to message me questions.
Picked this up as a summer basic and never wore, now trying to thin out my closet. This is a summer staple. Nice, thick cotton and a great fit. Color is a dense gray with double barrel white stripes (picture shows it best). Good for dressing up or down. No need to say much more about it -- a great oxford for a cheap price. Measurements (appx): Shoulder: 17.25" Pit: 21.5" Down the back from bottom of collar: 29.25" Looking for $20 shipped CONUS. Paypal as a gif or...