or Connect

Posts by braindrain

just bought this jil cardigan 70/30 wool/cashmere that i might need to sell suddenly ugh
Best stooges in the best leather from the best season. Purchased new by me and worn only a few times. This is about as rare as it gets. Only reason I'm selling is I've got some vet bills and need the money. In perfect condition. This fits a true large/48/50. Not oddly sized as some Rick tends to be. Not looking to make a killing because I need a quick sale. On the rare occasion these go on the secondary market, they usually sell in the $1400+ range. Appx...
Anyone got any ikat stuff from a few years ago in 50-52 they might part with?
I picked up an APC Croft MA-1 on sale and need to sell to free up cash. Similar to Rick MA-1. PM if interested.
I'm considerg putting my black oiled calf stooges size large on the market. Just never really got the wear it deserves. PM me if interested before it goes up officially. You won't get another chance at one of these.
Horrible experience with dismissive SAs. Getting the manager in the phone was impossible and she failed to call me back. Do everything you can to avoid giving this store your money.
Pair of APC New Standards in size 32. Very rare moleskine iteration that sold out within days from the main SoHo store. Purchased there by me for about $240. These are super soft and hard wearing. Standard APC fit -- slim but not skinny. I've never seen them for sale on secondary markets. These have been worn but are in great condition. All wear is pictured. Please excuse the wrinkles -- these have been sitting in my closet. Only reason I'm selling is I've got to...
Great pair of trousers from Topman. Everything that this brand is supposed to do well. Very light fabric perfect for summer. Cropped to fall at the ankles and they are tapered as well. Nicer than most designer versions of the same thing. Only reason I'm selling is they were worn once and I can't justify holding onto them. Tagged a size 32 and fit true. These were extremely difficult to find and sold out quickly. Purchased from the flagship in SoHo NYC. All wear is...
What's the buttondown?
Great pair of pants from Uniqlo. Purchased from their US flagship in SoHo NYC for $60. Bought them and never wore them now I can't justify keeping them in my closet. Please excuse the wrinkles -- solely from being folded in my closet. Fit is comparable to Nonnative Easy pants without as much tapering. Interior drawstring and an elasticated hem. Size is small (27-30) but can easily accommodate up to a 32. Nice slim fit. Surprisingly good quality. Price includes...