or Connect

Posts by braindrain

Amazing trousers from Sacai. Fits about a US 32" waist. Fabric is insane. Completely lined. Cut is slim but not skinny. Too warm to wear wool in my climate so been sitting in my closet since they were purchased. You will not come across these again. Price includes shipping CONUS. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
BNWT Alex Mill chinos that are perfect for Summer. Purchased and have been sitting in my closet since then. Retail $210. Signature cut, very nice fabric. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please message me with any questions.
Purchased these new and they didn't fit. I waited out the return policy, so they've been sitting in my closet. You already know about them, so not much to say. Fit and quality are outstanding. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please contact me with any questions.
Selling this jacket for funds. Oiled calf stooges -- best leather in the best treatment. Not much needs to be said. Priced to sell ASAP. Fits a true large. Close up shot shows leather the best. Price does not include shipping. Buyer pays fees.
Beautiful pair of jeans from Ervell that get remade each season. This is 60/40 wool/cotton mix but very light and breathable. Very sturdy construction and the cut is slim but not skinny. Signature satin waistband. Great condition with small, unnoticeable discoloration -- please see pictures. Purchased new by me. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays fees.
Beautiful linen shirt from Our Legacy for the coming weather. Cut and fit are what you expect. Fabric is amazing. Purchased new by me from Tres Bien and never worn -- decided linen is not for me. Please see picture for irregularity in the dye. Classic thin white stripe pattern. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays fees.
Retail was more than $1400. Very rare kangaroo chukkas from Guidi. Signature leather laces and construction. Quality is amazing. Vibram since day one and no signs of wear (see pictures). Color is a deep brown almost black. Size is EU 46 but like all Guidi fits about two sizes small. Feel free to message me any questions. Price does not include shipping. Buyer pays Paypal fees.
Any Roden Gray codes?
Absolutely one of the nicest knits I have ever handled in my life. Insanely soft and luxe. Fits a L/50/52, tagged a 54. I could talk about it for paragraphs, but I'll let the pictures do that. I got an insane discount on this, so I'm passing it along. Unworn and still with tags; only reason I'm selling is it's too warm where I live to get much use. You will not come across something like this again, especially not at 1/3 retail. Buyer pays fees. Price includes...
just bought this jil cardigan 70/30 wool/cashmere that i might need to sell suddenly ugh