or Connect

Posts by Poincare

Unwanted christmas gift of a Thom Browne wool hat - retail £160. Aran wool knitted in Ireland. Very nice hat but I don't feel the cold! Shipping: Free within the UK 5€ Europe $5 USA
Quote: Originally Posted by afis1990 Hello do you still have the wallet? thanks Unfortunately wallet is now sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Bitcoins confuse the buggery out of me, but bump for a nice wallet Thanks Yeah bitcoins are rather mysterious! I find them to be a very convenient form of online payment though. None of the hassle and fees associated with PayPal et al.
Hello, Thom Browne leather wallet SS11 brand new. £250/$400 new two weeks ago, never used. Selling here for £160/$260/37 bitcoins. I bought it from Oki-ni where they are sold out. In the US they are sold out at Barneys as well. I'm in the UK but will ship anywhere you like. Edit: this is the one http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/201...wne-wallets-3/
Yeah I don't think people would really bother faking them. The standard Ray Ban aviators and wayfarers must be much easier to fake and have a much bigger market.
mm.. fakes are fine I guess but when you've paid close to retail it is a bit grating.. I'm in Milan next week, wishing I had just waited till then!
I'd venture that Persol aren't the most counterfeited brand out there but still, I'd like to know if there are any known tell tale signs for fake Persol sunglasses. I bought a pair of size 52 Persol 714 24/57s from eBay as I had trouble tracking down that particular combination in London. I've only bought a few things off eBay, this seller has very good feedback and seems genuine but I'm always a bit apprehensive. Item will be delivered tomorrow and I'm assured come...
I noticed Tom Ford recently rebranded the Neroli Portofino scent as part of a new collection with a rather lovely emerald colour scheme. Any opinions? I had creed's neroli sauvage which was great but wondered if anyone had experience of this.
So is this Kabbaz guy good? His website looks kind of circa 1999 though I'm sure appearances are deceiving!
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 If you like Charvet OTR I'm sure you'll love the MTM or bespoke program. If you go the Italian route I'd pick Finamore since these fora seem to have nice reviews and the pics are great. The prices for the above i'm sure are $400 and above. I use Ascot Chang and am very pleased. Supposedly, they make the bespoke shirts for Brioni. The best is subjective. Thats very interesting to know. I've been...