or Connect

Posts by beauferris

Hey , I have been looking for some basic 3 quarter sleeve sweaters/shirts but I really cant find any brands that make them. I really like the way they look but it does not seem like they are that popular. Was just wondering if anyone has any or knows any brands that sell them.Thanks!
Selling two pairs of lad musician shorts. One in a wine linen. The other is black and waterproof. They are both used but in really good condition. Selling for 60 each. Would make a bundle deal if you buy both + shipping would be cheaper. I am open to offers. Thank you.
Used but in really good condition peir wu moto pants. In the color black.Really cool technical wool fabric. Size 44 but fit a size 30. Open to offers. Thank you.Price drop to 125 obo.
Does anyone know where I could find a double face bomber in a size 44?
If anyone has this in a size 44 hit me up have been searching for it like crazy thanks
does anyone know if this guy is legit? bought a leather in size 46 from him and he is acting kinda shady.http://*****************/listings/60102-saint-laurent-slp-l7-leather-jacket.
does anyone know how good the quality of MMM 5 zips were in 07?
Hey looking for pair of Saint laurent chelsea boots in size 40 - 41.Would prefer a pair in suede but leather is good to. Dont mind if they are used. Open to all offers.
Looking for one these in black and a size 1-2. Shoot me any offers.
Really searching for one of these in black and size 0-1. Shoot me any offers.