or Connect

Posts by lummers13

Up for sale is a new with tags, Barbour Bedale in a size 38, in the Sylkoil Olive finish. It was purchased through J.Crew. I'm a 40" chest and it fits how I'd like it to, slim but I can definitely layer under it if need be. It comes with the original tags, Barbour pin, care manual, and original tags. Still has that famous waxed smell. It comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home. The only defect is that two of male snaps/rivets popped out. I'm selling here because...
Thanks for all the interest SF! Sold on eBay 4.29.13
Price drop to $400 via PayPal!
Picked these up as a birthday gift to me, and sadly they are a 1/2 size too small for me. Details: Size 9.5D on the Barrie Last, Color 8 Shell Cordovan Condition: Worn 3 times, twice was for about an hour each, indoors on carpet following the Mac Method of breaking in the soles and making sure the fit is correct. At that time they seemed to fit perfectly. The 3rd and last time I wore them for about 6 hours commuting on the train to and from school. That's when I...
Thanks shaunW for the heads up, saw plenty I want, none in my size sadly.Just go to the alden section where you can 'view all' and sort the results from 'Price: Lowest to Highest' and you'll have like 10 pages of seconds where they'll say "Sale" in red with x% off.That's how I was able to find it last year, however being able to add a pair to your cart and even ordering them might not mean that they have it in stock since sometimes their inventory isn't always up to date...
Nice, I would've picked up 403s and the snuff suede ptb's if they were in my size.Sorry burningbright, I always get the list more towards on the later end, so I figure I'd try to help out others in the same spot ooh well then my first time buying a pair of irregulars should be interesting lol. Thanks for the heads up NAMOR, always nice to see a veteran toss in their $0.02!
I'm thinking that people are pulling the trigger rather quickly since it's been a few months since the last batch haha. The pair I picked up was only in a 9.5D and it's gone.Mr. Moo, no worries man, I'm a 9.5 Barrie so 9 Trubalance would most likely be too small. Hope they work out!
lol I was VERY tempted to pick those up to see if I could squeeze down half a size only because the price is so good
I must be too young to get that joke....he was the one who did that song "never gonna give you up" right?
Hmm, anyone a size 7 on trubalance looking for a Color 4 Indy? Only $750 http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_fd-40349hc_color_4/pvc-ald-mxs-fd-40349hc_ald_m_fd-40349hc.html Or 6-7.5 looking for a Ravello Indy? That'd be a first for this thread lol. Also $750 http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_fd-40565h_ravello/pvc-ald-mxs-fd-40565h_ald_m_fd-40565h.html