or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

I think the non-E width fitting shoes are used for ordering MTOs
A Visit to Masaru Okuyama, Hong Kong Masaru Okuyama is a Japanese shoemaker who runs a bespoke shoemaking practice in Hong Kong. A fascinating, and a very brave career decision in his part, and his talent and hard work seemed to have paid off. Not only has he garnered a healthy list of international clientele (mostly from HK and China), he is now among the most recognised and acclaimed Japanese shoemakers in the world (most recently being featured for Tudor watch ad)....
Is your completed shoes also going to be purple???
Probably a bit risky I believe most fine Japanese RTW shoes go in English sizes. You can also tell your size in an English brand for reference. Though beware that most Japanese brands` size selection usually tops out at UK 9.
Jon, the last maker (left), the always immaculate Andy (right), and the one and only Frank (middle) @ The Chequers Tavern
Took a sneak peek into Gaziano & Girling new flagship store on the Saville Row before the opening... Tony in front of a wall of fitting shoes. Complete in D~G widths. wow The interior is very posh and lovely, I`ll post pics once it opens (in fact, it`s today!!)
Looking very sharp there! I will also be posting some pictures from my recent visit to Okuyama-san tooon a sidenote, I had a random encounter with add911 (the chap above) at a mall during my HK visit, a pleasant surprise
I went through the whole thread once before (for compiling the big link on my signature bar), and it is not a simple task. I commend you for the effort!
That sounds like a lot of fun and thnx for sharing! Those are some great looking Yamacho MTO!
More fun in Tokyo this weekend Il Quadrifoglio Bespoke Trunk Show @ World Footwear Gallery Kioicho 4/18~4/20 A pair of bi-colored croc loafers (and a matching belt) for a lucky customer