or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Goodyear Studio Shoes now Online! Goodyear Studio seems to be the new name for the RTW shoes collection produced by Turnright Shoes, Taiwan. They now have an online store, offering a wide range of oxfords, derbies, and casuals for men and women. The lineup is very similar to what their sister company Kamioka/Ingenuity in Japan offers, except the ones sold in Taiwan are made in Taiwan instead of Laos (Kamioka/Ingenuity). As some of you may know, Turnright is a major...
A sad news: Jeffery West @ Bella Vita Mall is closing its doors on May 20th. Everything is on sale now! I never owned a pair, but I liked the store interior.
Excellent!! I hope you had a great time with them!!also, most fascinating that you ordered a pair of shoes without knowing what design/leather you want Please keep us updated on your journey!
Great store you got there. Would like to visit one day! (I visited your HK store just a couple weeks ago)and also a big congrats to Koji-san for his return to NYCThe latest June issue of MEN`S EX has a spread on SPIGOLA`s MTO shoes. Mentions the NYC show too
When it comes to Italian style tailoring in Osaka, I think you can`t go wrong with Coccinella. You may want to contact our friend, Bespoke-makers, who knows a lot more than I do when it comes to Kansai area tailoring.I think Roberto Ugolini does his trunk shows at Coccinella.
Seems like there is a concrete day for Koji`s NYC Show SPIGOLA NYC Show May 16~May 17 Bespoke: $4500~ MTO: $1900~ The Armoury Link Looks like someone is excited...
plus 1Not easy to pull off a beautiful plain toe derby!
A great pleasure to finally meet you too!!
Thanks fellas!
Got yours?? LAST Issue 06 (on sale 4/30)