or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Those Carmina chukka in the picture is Navy Suede. Sorry for the lighting.
Hi, while the CNY Season officially ends in a few days (March 5th), we will continue to offer sale items in store and online until most sizes are gone.
Carmina Boots continue to be our current best sellers in the store. Brown Calf/Grain Balmorals in Rain Last Navy Suede Chukka in Rain Last Frankenstitch Jumpers in Oscar Last and our Chinese New Year Sale is still going on strong, selected shoes and bags go for 30% off and more.
Thanks! Yeah, we are planning to go up to UK 11 for the next shipment
Many thanks Justin!
Thank you!
Thank you! We use EMS unless otherwise requested. Fee is $30 USD for a pair shipped worldwide (incl. United States), and $10 USD per additional pair if ordered together.
Gaziano & GIrling MTO Program We are probably one of the very few retailers outside UK that stocks full sets of Gaziano & Girling Fitting shoes in both E and F widths. MTO orders could be taken all year round without second guessing your size! We also have a good selection of DECO MTO`s Mr. Wegan in front of our G&G Wall (from the past trunk show)
Thank you Rolf for such kind words! Would be nice to meet again when I`m back in London next time!
For now, I only have plans of bringing Japanese bespoke or premium MTOs through trunk shows. Of course, Japanese RTW shoes have crossed my mind many times too, but probably not in the near future.