or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Some pics of MARQUESS Shoes MARQUESS by Shoji Kawaguchi 3-Eyelet Derby Black Calf More of less inspired by an old faded FOSTER & SON bespoke sample that I had seen and handled. Of course, the MARQUESS version came out to be something very different. My feet shape are quite problematic, namely having a very flat feet. Shoji-san`s lasts accommodated my foot shape very well, while still keeping the elegant lines of the shoes in tact (much better looking than a similar...
Took some pictures of the 2 MASARU OKUYAMA bespoke shoes that have been loaned to us by the shoemaker. The signature swoop down the instep/vamp to the sharp toe defines the Okuyama silhouette MASARU OKUYAMA 2 Eyelet Derby in Brown Llama Skin MASARU OKUYAMA Single-Monk in Brown Calf
Bespoke Shoes Gallery @ OAK ROOM Recognised globally for creating distinct and highly elegant silhouette, Hong Kong based Masaru Okuyama is also known for his perfectionist approach when it comes to measuring and fitting. A Bespoke Show in Taiwan is currently in the works, as well as his MTO (semi-bespoke) offering. We have 2 of his signature (and oft photographed) bespoke samples for view in OAK ROOM. MASARU OKUYAMA on Display (loan) 2 Eyelet Derby in Brown Llama...
BELLAGO Soft Briefcase outdoors. While the light brown / tan looks immensely classic, the blue shrunken calf really pops out in color. PM me or email info@oakroom.com.tw if interested!
Some of our CARMINA Winter Boots collection available in sizes 6UK ~ 9.5UK Price below reflects 10% SF discount and 5% vat off Balmoral Boots #80092 Rain Last Brown Calf / Grain Combo Single Leather Sole $433 USD ex vat Jumper Boots #80184 Oscar Last Black Llama Calf Victory Rubber Sole $433 USD ex vat Frankenstitch Boots #80223 Oscar Last Brown Suede Victory Rubber Sole $433 USD ex vat Shipping is $20 USD for Asia / $30 USD for rest of World (US, EUR etc..). Free...
I just updated my mode of taking pictures to a NIKON DSLR. Quite an upgrade from my iPhone, especially in large closeups! Some new Bespoke sample creations by IL QUADRIFOGLIO (Atsushi Qnai) delivered to Taipei. Both with rubber soles, which could be done quite tastefully, or outlandishly, and still keeping the signature beveled waist of a bespoke shoe. Side Laced Oxfords with subtle brown Patina Half Rubber (Topied) sole with leather beveled waist The `Qnai-Sole`...
Some new Bespoke sample creations by IL QUADRIFOGLIO (Atsushi Qnai) delivered to OAK ROOM!! Side Laced Oxfords with subtle brown Patina Half Rubber (Topied) sole with leather beveled waist The `Qnai-Sole` pattern works just as well with rubber soles! 3-Eyelet Apron Derby with brown grained leather Commando Sole with Beveled Waist! Quite a pain to shape that waist (to properly glue it over the curve) As tight as a Commando Sole waist can get! If anyone noticed,...
Bespoke Selection (from left): Il Quadrifoglio Single Monk Henry Maxwell Semibrogues (70`s vintage) Main d`or Diamond capped oxfords Foster & Son Front Sprung Monk (50`s vintage) Clemetis Shark Chukka Marquess 3-Eyelet Derby The table is early Qing era antique We also have several Masaru Okuyama`s as well as G&G bespoke, vintage Henry Maxwell boots etc.. on display! Happy Halloween folks!
Racing Green MC happens to be my favourite. You will not be disappointed
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!!