or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Thanks! Hope to see you again soon!
Thanks! PM me when you plan to visit
Let me know when you`re planning to be visit Taipei the next time, perhaps I can arrange something
Thanks!! Really hope to meet you one day. Please do visit us!
Thank you folks for your kind words! Yes, we already have some Japanese makers in line for later this year. Once its official, I will post it here on the thread!
On Online Purchasing: While our current ONLINE CATALOG is very rudimentary, feel free to browse them. Size is currently mostly 6~9.5. Yes, small for international standard, but we will be increasing the size to 10.5 or 11 for our May shipment. The Chinese New Year Clearance we are currently running may be of interest to some of you. Listed price includes 5% VAT, which overseas clients could deduct. I`m happy to give SF members 10% off the list price for all non-sale...
Thank you! Couldn`t be happier to be here!
Pictures from our opening and past trunk shows! Grand Opening Sep. 5, 2014, with our special guest Andy Murphy from F&S (conversing with our VIP guest) Opening Press Conference (televised on news!) F&S Trunk Show Andy and Jon from F&S Jon measuring a client G&G Trunk Show Daniel at work! Atsushi Qnai (Il Quadrifoglio) Local celebrity fan of Il Quadrifoglio! Il Quadrifoglio Bespoke
Hello folks, My name is Robin, aka nutcracker, and I am here to humbly introduce OAK ROOM, a men's shoes and accessories store in Taipei, Taiwan, as an official affiliate partner of Styleforum. This is a store project that I have been deeply involved for a while, with a simple wish to offer some of my favorite makers and craftsmen to my fellow countrymen in Taiwan. OAK ROOM opened its doors on September 5, 2014, as Taipei`s first and only store offering a wide selection...
That s splendid!