or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Many thanks Justin!
Thank you!
Thank you! We use EMS unless otherwise requested. Fee is $30 USD for a pair shipped worldwide (incl. United States), and $10 USD per additional pair if ordered together.
Gaziano & GIrling MTO Program We are probably one of the very few retailers outside UK that stocks full sets of Gaziano & Girling Fitting shoes in both E and F widths. MTO orders could be taken all year round without second guessing your size! We also have a good selection of DECO MTO`s Mr. Wegan in front of our G&G Wall (from the past trunk show)
Thank you Rolf for such kind words! Would be nice to meet again when I`m back in London next time!
For now, I only have plans of bringing Japanese bespoke or premium MTOs through trunk shows. Of course, Japanese RTW shoes have crossed my mind many times too, but probably not in the near future.
MTO is a model that seems to have worked well for many bespoke makers (especially in Italy and some in Japan too). I`m trying to push Qnai-san to take MTO orders, and he is indeed interested in pursing that path too. However, he has to prepare a set of pre-made lasts first.... There is a difference between making a individual-specific bespoke last and designing an RTW last that accommodates a wide range of feet shapes. Exciting prospect though....
Il Quadrifoglio by Atsushi Qnai for OAK ROOM Bespoke Diamond Cap Lazyman Oxford Blue / Violet Patina Finish
Some of the more interesting RTW makeups that we currently offer... G&G Hove in Oak Hatch Grain MH71 Last, Single Leather Sole G&G Burlington in Mole Suede MH71 Last, Wensom Sole G&G Wobun in Vintage Chestnut GG06 Last, Double Leather Sole G&G Rothschild in Espresso Calf TG73 Last, Single Leather Sole Carmina Balmoral Boots in Brown Calf/Grain combo Rain Last, Leather Sole Carmina 2 Eyelet Derby in Brown Llama calf Rain Last, Leather Sole Carmina...
Thanks! Hope to see you again soon!