or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Thanks fellas!
Got yours?? LAST Issue 06 (on sale 4/30)
Did Mr. Terry Moore name that? FSM should be the official name for those type of front elastic loafers Probably deserved a pair of those fancy socks (rather than a jar of polish) for someone who got that right!
That sounds terrific. Hopefully we can all meet in near future!
Thank you Gianni!
It was great meeting you too! A lot of stores were closed that day (Bank holiday), including TA Pedder store, so I would definitely be back to HK for more soon!
I believe they go for 38,000 HKD, in line with British makers (around 2,900 GBP, or 3,500 EUR)
Thanks! ...and I think I`ll keep the name to myself. Can happen anywhere in the world. I actually thought London stores (includ. eateries and bars) were very friendly in general and services were really good.
My Shoe Searching Journey in LondonLast week, I finally made my way back to London, 30 years after my last visit. It was a business trip of sort, but I also had another mission: to visit as many fine shoe stores as possible (although I was mainly restricted to central London). While doing so, I was able to meet many of the famous figures of the English shoe industry. All (well, except for one store), were incredibly welcoming to this little visitor from the Far East, ...
I think the non-E width fitting shoes are used for ordering MTOs