or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Here are some G&G we have for the Spring Clearance at OAK ROOM TAIPEI. The sale is winding up, and there are still some good sizes left (6E to 9.5E). If anyone here is interested, let me know (PM)! G&G Burlington MH71. Mole Suede. Wensome Sole. Trees included $878 USD G&G Woburn. GG06. Vintage Chestnut. Double Leather Sole. Trees included $878 USD G&G Hove. MH71. Oak Hatchgrain. Single Leather Sole. Trees included $950 USD We take paypal at this time. Price...
Hi folks, FYI, our Spring Clearance at OAK ROOM TAIPEI is winding up, still have many good staple EGs on sale. We still have some size left (6E to 9.5E). If anyone here is interested, let me know (PM)! EG CHELSEA 202 CHESTNUT. $698 USD EG BERKELEY 202 BLACK. $698 USD EG BERKELEY 202 D.OAK. $698 USD EG MALVERN 202 BLACK. $698 USD EG MALVERN 202 D. OAK. $698 USD EG INVERNESS 888 BURGUNDY. $698 USD We take paypal at this time. Price excludes VAT, and shipping...
Some hilarious reporting on the SUIT WALK event this past Saturday...
Some pictures of the G&G MTO orders that we just received from Kettering... Carlyle in DECO Black Grant in Tan Hatchgrain DECO Porter in Midnight Blue DECO Cooper in Black Stingray Strand in Racing Green Hanley in Navy
Yes, looking forward to it!
SUIT WALK TAIPEI 2015 3/14/15 OAK ROOM was a proud sponsor of this year`s SUIT WALK event that took place this weekend! With over 300 participants, young and old, men and women, SUIT TALK is an annual event aimed to promote the appreciation and enjoyment of wearing proper gentlemanly garb. We were selected as the event`s final destination, and our store was transformed into an exhibition space to showcase the works by the top bespoke tailors of Taiwan. Enjoy the...
I think only selected BEAMS offer the MTO program. I`m not even sure if MTO is offered all year round, or if they are offered only during Trunk Shows. The BEAMS HOUSE at Marunouchi is probably your best bet.
Congrats! Yes, those trial shoes look every bit as well made (and even better) as any RTW shoes, $1000 and over.... could be worn for many many years....
Yowzer! Looks great! And nice finishing, esp for trial shoes. maker?
We still have the Stanwyk satchels in Black, Chocolate, and London Tan. All made with English bridle leather (by Clayton & Sons). Let me know if you`re thinking about getting one (PM) They are priced at $498 USD ex VAT, before the SF discount