or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

Excellent writeup!! Glad to see all the positive responses!!I`ve tried Hiro-san`s magic sock linings before, they work wonders to tweak a fit!
Yup, the same guy. The Japanese video was taken many years ago. He has since honed his SOP so it is easier to learn.
Hi folks! Check out the new Shoeshine Video we made in collaboration with Yuya Hasegawa (Brift H) and GQ Taiwan!!! The video will be played around the country in the Mitsukoshi Dept and Eslite Bookstores. and of course, in OAK ROOM TAIPEI! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpMgdISWG0 The actual run took about 20~30 minutes, this video was cut to under 2 min since it will be played in public spaces. I hope to get hold of the full version from GQ. and here is the...
Check out the new Shoeshine Video we made in collaboration with Yuya Hasegawa (Brift H) and GQ Taiwan!!! The video will be played around the country in the Mitsukoshi Dept and Eslite Bookstores. and of course, at OAK ROOM!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpMgdISWG0 and here is the accompanying article on the JUN issue of GQ TAIWAN!
Metal taps and topy jobs are still outsourced. They (our repairer) also have the larger Triumph metal taps available for us.We have also partnered with BRIFT H in Tokyo, and we follow the same polishing procedure as our Japanese counterpart now. We will also start providing the BRIFT H original STAINLESS STEEL toe taps, exclusive in Taiwan. SS toe taps should be very suitable for the wet weather here!
Brand New Edward Greens in the chiseled 890 Last, in Stock now! Shelton in Nightshade, 890 Last Ashton in Midnight Antique, 890 Last
Thanks Tim! It was an absolute surprise and a pleasure to have you visit us! Hope to meet you again soon!
Nice!Haha, its just a big piece of sole leather. The 2nd trial will be made from the final upper leather (shark)
The first trial shoes are made of grained leather.Will look more or less exactly this shape, with seamless heelsSharkskin feels really nice. I would have mistaken it as shrunken leather.
Haha, yes, Japanese demin. and yes, very new