or Connect

Posts by nutcracker

I don't think any of the e-book stores allows that. I just use the screen shot function on my mac.
An e-version of THE RAKE JAPAN is actually out. Check out the article on Japanese Shoemakers, featuring some of our favourites (Spigola, Il Quadrifoglio, Marquess, Yohei Fukuda, Yuki Shirahama, Misawa Workshop, Gentile 79, Toru Sato). Lets hope for an English version soon (which is actually happening, so I've heard)
Wow! Can"t wait! Too bad they don"t have an E-version.... looks like they are still recycling articles / covers from previous RAKE (the original) though...
MEN`S EX comes in Japanese only. I`ve been a loyal reader for some years, but I predict THE RAKE Japan to quickly overtake the title as the best Japanese menswear magazine. RAKE Japan`s editor-in-chief Matsuo-san used to be Men`s EX`s editor in chief.RAKE Japan will be posting an article on 10-Best Japanese Shoemakers in the next edition (on sale later this month). I`ve been told the article will also appear on the English counterparts. Can`t wait!
How fascinating! A MEN`S EX booth at PITTI!! Men`s EX FB
~~~ Happy New Year folks! !!! ~~~
Make sure you check the prices from the link I posted above. Lazy-man oxford (side elastics) go for 146K JPYLllma leather has an up-charge, forgot how much. For trees, Spigola offers several: Off the shelf generic LCA trees, 3 piece lasted trees (like my llama shoes above), and a premium lightweight lasted trees (from the bottom picture by t Armoury).
Check out Spigola`s pricing pagehttp://www.spigola.jp/#/news140401Price is 123000 and up~ now. They are closed on Wednesday.
Great photos B-M!!
Wow!