or Connect

Posts by Solo118

Hey All I have 3 bathing suits I do not need. My loss is your gain if you want some great bathing suits at a great price!! 1. Sundek- Grey with pink/silver/black stripe on back. Size Medium (I would say it would fit those with 30" waist) Short inseam, only worn once but cleaned properly and not used in the ocean/pool. Asking $45 shipped in the CONUS. These are going for around $100 new. 2. Europann- Brand New Never Worn (no tags, as it was a gift) Size Medium (also...
So happy for you! The site looks great! I will definitely pick up a couple of items
Any new codes since the black friday sale? I love this site!
I will contribute a bit.... I can't be a "big timer" contributor but I am glad to throw in a few bucks to make this a reality.PS... Does anyone know who is taking over these leases? I really think Century 21 might step in on a couple of locations.... but who knows if they can actually buy the same merchandise that Daffy's bought. That would be cool though!
Ill be at the store on my lunch break today.... cant believe its coming to an end. Let you know what I score! Edit: What a complete disaster on 34th street. Horrible stuff! I got lucky and scored a Mastai Ferretti shirt. I didnt love it, but I figured what the hell for $15 it could very well be my last purchase there.
I was at 34th location today, shirts were a real disaster. I decided to spend the time on jackets. It seems everything is large sizes. Shoes are a disaster, it could be somebody picked up the whole lot because they literally have junk right now. I got a FB fall jacket, very nice! Its a light weight nylon/polyester material and is warm enough for right before winter. Also picked up another FB Blazer in Navy, just like teh one I picked up 2 weeks ago! What a find, as they...
Just wanted to throw this in. I work right near the 34th st store so I go quite often. They say that it will be the last store to close, as its the flagship. If anyone wants goods, thats the store to go to during its last days. I think we should make a meet over there and go on a shopping spree!!! Also I see some guys talking about sizing of shirts etc. The truth is you really never know! I always try things on that are one or two sizes up or down. You will be surprised...
Just found this thread! Daffy's has been my favorite store to shop for many many years! My closet is literally filled with their shirts, sport jackets, suits and shoes. I think its a shame to lose them, I do not know where I will find clothing at these prices anywhere in America. I think it would benefit them to just open a website, and sell goods there instead of paying insane rent prices across NYC/Jersey. If anyone has any intel on where I can buy some of their...
Thanks all for the advice. I hope I am not sounding like one of these d-bags you see wearing psychotic looking clothing. I just like to think out loud, so I am taking your advice in a serious manner. I dont want to give anyone the wrong idea, but in my community we have weddings literally on a weekly basis and they are a bit more casual than a high class wedding that comes along once every couple of years. Hence why I am throwing things out there that seem out of this...
Thanks, i am not trying to take away from anything or anyone, I just wanted a little something special for myself. It's not like I am parading around in a yellow tie. I understand the distinguished look but I wanted something with a little flair instead of blending in with nearly 1.000 people at this wedding.That beind said, I will just find a slim black tie that people have suggested, and I will make a custom white tux shirt wtih modern tailor. I am thinking of doing...