or Connect

Posts by iwong

I just got a new pair of APCs in the mail. There are creases horizontally due to the way it was shipped, folded up length on length, and also a fairly deep crease down the inseam as well. Question: Should I just wear and wait for these creases to 'melt away' - or should I somehow iron or otherwise get rid of them before wearing?
Awesome, thanks for the helpful feedback. I guess I should be grateful my first suit turned out quite well! I wouldn't be surprised if the pop up store measurements turn out to be more accurate than self-taken measurements. I did, however, go home and review the measurements myself and had them double-checked with someone at home measuring me as well. I ended up changing about half a dozen of them, so I wouldn't blindly rely on the measurements provided either. There were...
Hi all, I just received my Timeless Charcoal 3-piece suit after going to the Vancouver Pop-up Tailor event. Overall, I'm pretty happy, but this is my first 'real' suit so I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have on how to alter it for a better fit. Two things I'm noticing is that the jacket sleeves are a bit short, and the pants may be a bit long (there is slight bunching at the bottom). Not sure what is happening with the jacket just above the top button on my left...
Wool Zipper Biker Jacket - $110 Shoulder:18 in. Armpit to Armpit: 20 in. Shirt Length (from shoulder to bottom): 23.5 in. Sleeve Length (from outside shoulder seam to cuff): 25 in. Available in black. Will fit a small.
Prices are in USD and do NOT including shipping. Canada/USA - shipping is $20 for the first item, please contact me if you are interested in more than one. Items are shipped via Expedited Parcel which includes insurance against loss/damage and a tracking number. International - Please contact me for shipping rates. I accept payment by PayPal only. Please add +3% to the order amount to cover fees. I am quite active on eBay with a 100% positive feedback of over...