or Connect

Posts by youretheman

Fok, Grateful for setting this up. The Natty's are immaculate and well worth the wait. Now if we could get the same make up in a 310 last like the one at 14 oz or natural shell cordovan in the same combination. BTW how did you lace your natty's in the picture you took, is it a Shoe shop lace or a straight european lacing technique http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/shoeshoplacing.htm? Thank you and can't wait for the next make GMTO's L
Thank you for the prompt reply
Re: sizing Hi gentlemen, need some help re: sizing of slim fit rigids and slim fit once washed. They should be the same? Any input would be much appreciated Best, Ytm
Gentlemen any news on how's production going on the GMTO? Haven't had updates on our order.
Hi Gentlemen, Question on Rigid slim fits sizing. I fit perfect with my once washed low straight and once was slim fit size 30. Should I size down to 29 for Slim Fit Rigids? are the rigids Sanforized? also the difference again to once wahed aside from being stiff? will take into account shrinkage of course when I get one. Anybody's 2 cents will much appreciated. Best, ytm99
Hi Gentlemen, Question on Rigid slim fits sizing. I fit perfect with my once washed low straight and once was slim fit size 30. Should I size down to 29 for Slim Fit Rigids? are the rigids Sanforized? also the difference again to once wahed aside from being stiff? will take into account shrinkage of course when I get one. Anybody's 2 cents will much appreciated. Best, ytm99
Placed an order for the Naty Service Boot. My first foray into Vibergs.
HI, Looking to buy a Temple of Jawnz black moto 2011 calf 2 zip at size 50 for 799.99 usd thanks! pls pm me
LF: Black Calf MOTO 2 zip Size 50. Willing to pay good price. pls pm me
Hi, WTB for Black MOTO 2011 in Calf 2 pocket size 50. pls pm me. Best!