or Connect

Posts by erices621

Three J.Crew ties - $20 each. Condition: Like New. From left to right: Gingham; Yellow paid; and Navy Knit. The navy knit tie is not too clear in the picture, so I added the J.Crew stock picture. Can buy separately. CONUS shipping included. Looking to sell within these few days because I am moving abroad. PM if interested.
Size 7E. Color 8. Shell Cordovan from Horween. Comes with original box and dust bags. Shoes purchased from Alden store on Madison Ave last september. Worn about a dozen times. The shoes and leather are in excellent condition. Selling for $OLD because I am moving abroad where it would be too hot and humid to wear high-top boot in Cordovan. PM if interested. CONUS shipping included and will ship within 24 hours of payment. -Eric
lol @ friedenthal's civ pro
As titled: For sale is a pair of Alden 684 shell cordovan loafer in color 8 and size 6.5C. It is lightly used since restoration. Asking for SOLD CONUS. Original Alden shoe bags included. Shoe trees not included.
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin you need to drop the price everytime you "wop wop" or "schoop der woop" I laughed for at least 5 minutes. True story.
sevilla in nyc.
Looks like a cystic acne.