or Connect

Posts by 97laxlude

I'm 6'1 180 and I wear a large. You should size down.
    So I got a pair of the Cast Graphite from Roden Gray but noticed a flaw in the denim. It's as if the weft is pulled up in a vertical line about two inches long on the left upper thigh. Anyone else have a similar issue with the weft being pulled up? I like the fit and color overall btw, I've just never had any other denim with this issue (apc, somet, flathead).
Alright, thanks for the reply.Yeah, I've had to return things to Roden Gray and it's damn near $50.
Anyone experience any kind of duties fees buying from www.wingsandhorns.com from the US?
Anyone experience any kind of duties fees buying from www.wingsandhorns.com from the US?
Will you guys be having any Black Friday deals on Wings and Horns and Reigning Champ?
This is exactly what I do. I sized down one in a couple of things and they're both way too loose in the waist.
They're Alden + Context Rough Roy Boot. They don't sell this version anymore but they do still sell the chromexcel version.
I sized down 1 on the S/S bush pant and they were too loose in the waist and honestly not that slim and I like all my pants very slim. I sized down 2 on the camo bush pant and it's perfect to me. I just wished they made the inseam longer instead of intentionally making it a bit shorter than most.
Hey for reference I'm 6'1", 176, 41" chest, around 7% body fat and the bomber in Large is pretty snug when you for example are putting both hands on a steering wheel. Just walking around normal it feels fine but when you start to do things with your arms (I know this sounds funny) it feels almost restrictive.