or Connect

Posts by DLKY

Picked up this Burberry Briefcase, i'm quite sure its alligator, but it almost looks too good to be true. Could it be a very convincing embossed leather or did i really luck out on this one? Umbilical scar?
I ordered from Saint Crispin's direct, corresponded with Mr Car, who was really patient and guided me thru the entire process. He sent me a leather samples to aid in my decision at no extra cost too.
Interesting vintage crocodile briefcase with accessories
Cross post from Shoe Damage thread..My first pair of Saint Crispins... model 524 chukka on the chiseled last. The finishing appears to be the best out of all of my RTW shoes..
Hi LR,Here's the break down1 pair of Saint Crispin's Model 524 in TCK039 with leathersole: € 800hollowed shoe trees: € 90metal tips: € 20initialing :€ 20There's a 20% off for 1st orders, so the shoes and shoe trees cost € 744 after discount.Unfortunately, shipping was really expensive , at €125 to Singapore.
My first pair of Saint Crispins... model 524 chukka on the chiseled last. The finishing appears to be the best out of all of my RTW shoes..
John Lobb Socosi home shoes... thanks to SFer SimonC for the heads up!
beautiful alligator monks!
Nice Vintage Rolex Crocodile Wallet
Kopped the slippers, just what i needed and the right size too, lucky that the seller was willing to ship worldwide.Thanks for the heads up!