or Connect

Posts by DLKY

Here's what I use. The box was a custom men's valet which I had commissioned earlier to store my wallet, watches, cufflinks and the like. Its solid macassar ebony and lined in mahogany. I was pleasantly surprised it was such a nice fit for all the saphir wax tins. Here's a link to the maker's site. He will do custom work entirely to your specification.
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out what is causing the strange creases on almost all my left shoes. The creases are not straight across the vamp but rather splits into an eye shaped bulge. I've attached some pictures below to better illustrate. I am suspecting that this issue occurs due to a high instep as its more apparent on my oxfords than derbys/monks. Hope to hear from you guys if you have a similar issue or any tips to alleviate this problem. I'm considering an...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Tell me about that gator skin background. Its the Lambertson Truex Crocodile Messenger Bag which I got off the SF buy and sell forum
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuttingboard Love the shoe care kit...may I ask where you bought it? The box was a custom men's valet which I had commissioned earlier to store my wallet, watches, cufflinks and the like. Its solid macassar ebony and lined in mahogany. I was pleasantly surprised it was such a nice fit for all the saphir wax tins. Here's a link to the maker's site. He will do custom work entirely to your specification. It...
Thanks for the kind words guys! Trifon - I've used some cream before wearing the Santonis, I think the creases are more pronounced as the leather is rather thick. I just got some shoe care supplies, will carefully condition the shoes before further use. Its all new to me, the only shoes I have every looked after were my army boots, will be extra prudent with these pairs.
My recent purchases after discovering SF... Edward Green Inverness in Dark Oak, 888 last John Lobb Philip II in Chestnut Misty Calf Santoni Limited Edition Monkstrap
Quote: Originally Posted by Yika Register an account at imageshack and login to be able to view the photos on the forum. Thanks for the tip, am able to view all the hotlinked images from imageshack now. I'm glad there's SF, there's hardly any decent places to look at shoes where I am (Singapore).
Changed to size 7E instead
Hi, As above, kindly let me know if you have any new in box John lobb oxfords for sale in uk size 7e. Would prefer in black or brown calf, thanks!
Bump