or Connect

Posts by DLKY

Hi all, Raising some funds for a new camera, so I'm letting go of some stuff which I bought earlier but have yet to use. Please take note that I currently reside in Singapore, I accept payment via paypal, please add 4% if not personal payment. Shipping would be a flat rate of $10 by registered airmail. Kindly pm me if more details or pictures is required. 2)Reddish Brown Neiman Marcus Crocodile wallet, used only once so its as good as new. There is a slight...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Do you ever polish it? I would. If I see leather I can't help but want to polish it. If you brought a leather bound dominatrix into my house I would polish her. ...in more ways than one... I'm using it more like a leather desk pad, makes a nice surface to photograph stuff on... I do feel compelled to keep the surface nice and clean, but have not found the need to polish it yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH What are those shoes on? A leather polishing mat? Looks nice. Yes, its the valmour leather polishing mat. http://www.valmour.com/cleaning-prod...at-valmour,312
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha can you post these in the G&G tread too? Done!
St James II in vintage rioja MH71
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha get them on your feet not your desk, anyway didn't anyone tell you it is unlucky to put new shoes on tables ;-) Opps! Anyway, I've gotta give them a polish before I wear them out
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha DLKY - nice! Quote: Originally Posted by Pliny woo hoo! fantastic Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas Schwing! Quote: Originally Posted by the.chikor Those are awesome!! Thanks guys, the G&Gs are starting to grow on me, can't seem to stop looking at them when they are on my desk
I wonder how much the croc wholecuts would cost...
John Lobb St Crepin in Black Misty Calf G&G St James II in Vintage Rioja MH71
Yes, i've got one now, bought it for a pair of cordovan shoes. The ends of the bone are impregnated with oil, the bone appears to have been polished to give a better surface for boning. Not sure if its the femur, the description from abbeyhorn states that it's from the hind leg.