or Connect

Posts by DLKY

Try this site
Its more of a personal problem than G&G's in this case. Should've have worn in my uk7.5E G&G before placing my order. I'm closer to a uk8.
There is a texture to the hatchgrain, a nice look on a wholecut...
Thanks guys, I should 've ordered a UK8E to start with... was optimistic that I could break in my 7.5E St James.. I'm asking $1350 for this pair, the same MTO configuration would cost $1480, not to mention a 6 month wait and possibly custom fees to be incurred.
5 Eyelet version of the Sinatra wholecut in hatch grain calf, 7.5E Sadly I might have to let go of this pair as its half a size too small
5 Eyelet version of the Sinatra wholecut in hatch grain calf, 7.5E Sadly I might have to let go of this pair as its half a size too small
try emailing the John Lobb UK store, they might still have it in stock jermynstreet@johnlobb.co.uk
Did some additional measurements of the jackets, the sleeve length of the cashmere jackets are 25.5 inches and not 26.5 as previously listed.
Back from an overseas trip, have answered all pms. I am open to returns ( less shipping cost) if you are not sure of the sizing or if the jacket is not to your expectation in any way. Feel free to pm me for any further queries.
Up for sale are 3 brand new with tags Boglioli K Jackets. 2 are 100% cashmere and 1 is in 100% wool. They are too large for me to alter, so my loss is your gain. Retail price for the 100% cashmere K Jackets are around $2900. Listed prices include shipping to worldwide. Boglioli K Jackets are unstructured and unlined except for the sleeves. All 3 jackets have working buttonholes and come with tags and spare buttons.Payment by Paypal. I currently reside in Singapore, so...