or Connect

Posts by DLKY

Thats almost too much gator Nick! The alligator monks look really good by the way...
Hi, as far as I know they come in only one length. That being said, this size IT50 boglioli does seem a little on the short side though.
Why are these still here?? If only they are 7Es...
Thanks guys, really wish I could fit into this coat.
I'll likely post them up on ebay, or put my feet thru another round of breaking in G&G shoes:)
Those Carminas are very nice..green shell makes them all the more interesting
Very nice..
Grail brand new with tags Loro Piana Roadster Villa D' Este in Cashmere Storm System for sale, selling as its too large for me. Material: 85% Cashmere / 15% Virgin Wool Measurements (for reference only): Length = 30.5" Shoulder = 19.25" Sleeve = 25.5" Armpit to Armpit = 22" Shipping would be from Singapore, I charge the exact shipping costs from the post office. No handling fees.
Probably been posted before.. George Cleverley Bridle leather Briefcase Berluti Briefcase, make an offer accepted
5 Eyelet version of the Sinatra wholecut in Brown hatch grain calf, TG73, UK7.5E - $1100 Comes with G&G lasted shoe trees and flush metal toe-plates done at the factory, never worn or even tried on Selling them as I'm nearer to UK8E, a new pair will cost over $1480 and a wait of around 6 months. Shipping will be approximately $45 to the U.S.