or Connect

Posts by spence

Those are really nice...I have a similar pair of scribes from a few years ago. -spence
Agree with the above. He could be a fine person, and I can totally see the reason, but it's not worth the risk... -spence
PM sent on the pens. -spence
PM sent on the Dunhill jacket... -spence
Edited my post anyway just so there's no confusion. It's still a sweet bag though, you don't see the RL bags this nice with silver hardware on the boards very often if ever! -spence
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavros ^^ Why don't you offer a few of them for a couple hundred less than the OPs asked price--just to complete the thread shitting... It was a pretty obvious joke..."like I wish"...I guess I should use more emoticons! I actually thought it is a pretty incredible bag, silly me. -spence
That's a sweet bag. -spence
First and last drop to $279...which is about 20 bucks above cost. Otherwise I'll just take it back. thanks -spence
I picked this up for myself at FB the other week based on the size and didn't realize until I got it home that it had been altered for a customer at Mario's but never sold. Before I return it I figured I'd pass along a great deal. It's brand new and still has the Mario's tag attached along with the FB tags for $899. Marked an EU 56L it has been altered, so please check the measurements carefully. It looks like the sides were taken in and the sleeves let out on the coat...
Interested in measurements, pics and price... thanks, -spence