Posts by spence

I think the Filson is probably an incredible value if you don't want much bling. Have a love/hate relationship with Tumi. Quality is excellent, I've had a wheeled suiter for years and it still looks great. Of course just last week a woman grabbed it by mistake coming of a commuter aircraft down South...nothing in it of note (EZ jacket, C&J shoes, RLPL shirt etc...) and thank god they found her before she got too far from the airport. I looked at the Papworths online a...
Been hunting a while for a nice work briefcase and was curious if anyone had any suggestions. Of course I've read all the old threads... Needs to be able to carry a normal laptop stuff, folio and perhaps a few magazines or papers, pretty much the standard 17 x 12 x 4-6" size. I travel frequently by air so the ability to weather well is important. When in the airport it would be hung from the hook on my two wheeler so the handle needs to be friendly to that and this may...
That's a nice deal. Sweet briefcase...
I'll take the Dunhill bag.
My contributions. Dunhill Sidecar zippered portfolio and a Dunhill Confidential Computer case. -spence
I have that exact bag, it's the Dunhill Confidential Computer case from a season or two ago. The leather and construction are both top notch. It's a beautiful and classy brief. I'd note that while it's a computer case, it doesn't have a padded sleeve and you'll want to carry by the strap if it's loaded up. Rare to get deals on this stuff. -spence
pm sent...
I have a 149, it's a big pen and makes quite a statement. This looks to be a better size...quite classic.
Nice. -spence
Wow, those are really hot shoes.