or Connect

Posts by spence

For basic alterations I've had good luck with Carlozzi in Fall River. Just be sure you let them know exactly what you want and if you're particular about things. There are not a lot of options close by I'm aware of.
What they just said...
Quote: Originally Posted by Maccimus That luggage!! What he said
Quote: Originally Posted by A Canuker At least the photo's are still drool worthy... Funny I was going to say the same thing...
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. Curious to see pics, but I say rock em. Agree.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo ^ VERY cool. Here is what Burnished Coffee truly looks like in daylight. I went with same size as the Barrie last in Alden and the fit is spot on. They are very good boots, especially at the price we all paid. Got the same boots from last year. Color is excellent. Went down 1/2 size and they're perfect with a thick sock. They are boots after all.
Having made pizza dough a hundred times, now I usually just buy store bought dough and grill it.
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Fucking balla. Fuck fuck. Navy fuck. Well said. Some sweetness here for sure.
Good deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sazerac Thanks for posting your review. This is exactly the bag I was looking at and it's nice to see some additional pictures. How is it lined? I think my pictures show the character of the bag a bit better than what's on their website. The divider has the leather face on the side with the pen and card holders, but it's otherwise unlined. -spence