or Connect

Posts by spence

Amazing pair of Zegna XXX fatte a mano brown leather loafers. Specific model number is 99A0529X-NAT-CUI. Made in Italy. Retail $675.00. These would be in my rotation but I think they're just a tad big for me. Marked as a US 12 D I'd say they run true to size if perhaps a 1/2 size long. If you're a 12-12-1/2 they should be perfect. Width is a bit narrow like many Italian shoes but not overly so. The leather on these is really fine with excellent hand work as is evident...
Run next to her but push her just a bit.
Shirts arrived today and are perfect. Actually like the cut of the newer shirts much better, very nice! Thanks again for the deal...
What color is the notebook and does it take a standard size pad? Thanks...
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 If you are new to the sport I would stay away from online sellers. Go find a good local bike shop (if you need some recommendations find a bike club in your area and ask what shop they like to frequent) and go talk to them. As a bike shop veteran I can tell you that it can definitely pay off to go to a good shop, especially for your first bike. I've seen so many people bring in home assembled bikes that don't fit...
Oh boy...
Are they marked shell on the soles? I dont think those are corrected grain.
If you want a work out from walking you have to really pump your arms.
Looks like a pretty basic silk scarf. I have a dark blue Drakes with hand screened dots almost identical to the one he's wearing I found at Marshall's for 28 bucks
While I wasn't raised this way, at some time I did switch to, and to this day always use the EU style of knife and fork. I just find it to be easier... That being said, switching the fork from left to right shouldn't ever be considered bad manners. There are plenty of other things you can do like eating with your mouth open, smacking your lips, reaching across someone etc... that would be universally unacceptable at a proper table.