Posts by spence

Sold thanks...
Great Luciano Barbera 100% Cashmere Sweater. EU Size 54 / US Size L-XL. Made In ITALY Marked XL on the store tag I'd say it's a slim XL or better sized for a US Large. Nice feel, mid-weight with a three button closure at the neck. Note: actual color is slightly darker than the photos. P2P ~23" under the arms $225 no $199 Price includes shipping/insurance to the USA. May ship to other locations at extra expense. Thanks...
Stunning Ermenegildo Zegna Couture XXX Raincoat/Trenchcoat. EU Size 58 / US Size 46-48. Made In ITALY Top of the Line Zegna Lightweight fabric looks like dense cotton but is a waterproof/breathable synthetic. Color is a dark brown/espresso. Leather accents all over including under the collar. Belted at the waist. Single vent with button closure. Full MERAS two-way zipper up the front w/hidden button closure. Includes packet of extra buttons. Retail likely 2K+ P2P ~26"...
Great sport shirt by my favorite maker Truzzi. Marked "Quaranta" or 40 so about a 15.5" or 16" collar depending on which size chart you use. Tag says S 285. Note the tag is from the shop and not a Truzzi tag. Lighter weight material with a bold stripe that's not over the top. P2P = 21.5" Sleeve = 33" from the center of the back Length = 31" from the bottom of the collar $99 no $79 no $69 no $59 shipped to the lower 48. Other locations pay actual. Any questions please...
Nice. I've been beating my Clegg brief to death and it seems to actually like the abuse. Good price.
Cleaning out the closet and some ties must go. A few of these have been worn multiple times but many are either new or have been worn just once. All decent quality made in Italy or the USA. I don't note any flaws on the ties that have been worn. Some that have keepers have had the tag removed. There's a new Ike Behar with the 89 dollar price tag still on it. All good serviceable ties for someone trying to build up their rotation. 16 ties total. Price includes shipping to...
Nice, best deal around has been STP and these are even cheaper.
Quite excellent pair of black cap toe balmoral dress shoes by Borrelli size 45 EU or about 11-1/2 -12 US. Was hoping they'd fit my average 12D foot but they're just a tad too tight. They certainly could work for a narrow size 12. I believe these were actually made by Peluso and are constructed very well. Bought new and worn a single time by myself. They are in pristine condition and have remarkably little creasing from the initial wear. The soles look more worn in the...
Allen Edmonds Fairfax and Slayton both are sized 12D on the number 4 last. These were bought new by myself and worn 2 or so times as the wear on the soles should indicate. The Fairfax looks brand new aside from the creasing from the first wear. The Slayton are in fine shape as well just needing a polish which I'll do before they're shipped. The right Slayton has a small (pencil eraser sized) dimple in the vamp which is visible in the photo. They came this way new but were...
Nice, I love my scribes...