or Connect

Posts by spence

Don't know why these are so blurry...any help?
They would work well for stripping, I'll need some time at the gym first.That's the right idea though. MSRP was like 150 so those would be some expensive stripper accessories.
No, there's no shirt...I believe they are an accessory. Imaging you took your shears and cut a french cuff off, attached a very expensive price and put into a bin for sale. -spence
A local outlet has these things by Armani Black Label that I can only describe as French cuffs but without the rest of the shirt. Just the doubled over barrel...what are these? It may be a silly question but I couldn't find a reference online. Thanks
Great CANALI Exclusive navy striped suit. Retail price $2275.00. US size 44R EU size 54R. 2 Button with a very nice roll. Flat front pants. 100% Virgin Wool Super 150 that has a fantastic drape. Lighter weight. Made in Italy. Pick stitching on the collar, pockets, vents, sleeves and even chest darts. Color is a not too dark navy with a subtle light blue and maroon stripe. Fully lined.. Package of extra buttons is included but not pictured. Jacket Shoulder = 19.5" Length...
Great BELVEST summer sport coat. Retail price $1075. 3 Button with a nice roll. 100% Cotton. Made in Italy. Pick stitching on the collar, pockets, vents, side seams, cuffs, shoulders and arm holes. Color is a nice medium blue. Unlined except for the sleeves. Sleeves are basted to allow for working button holes if you desire. Package of sleeve buttons and thread are included but not pictured. Shoulder = 18.5" Length = 31" Bottom of Collar Chest = 22" Pit 2 Pit Sleeve =...
Sold thanks...
Great Luciano Barbera 100% Cashmere Sweater. EU Size 54 / US Size L-XL. Made In ITALY Marked XL on the store tag I'd say it's a slim XL or better sized for a US Large. Nice feel, mid-weight with a three button closure at the neck. Note: actual color is slightly darker than the photos. P2P ~23" under the arms $225 no $199 Price includes shipping/insurance to the USA. May ship to other locations at extra expense. Thanks...
Stunning Ermenegildo Zegna Couture XXX Raincoat/Trenchcoat. EU Size 58 / US Size 46-48. Made In ITALY Top of the Line Zegna Lightweight fabric looks like dense cotton but is a waterproof/breathable synthetic. Color is a dark brown/espresso. Leather accents all over including under the collar. Belted at the waist. Single vent with button closure. Full MERAS two-way zipper up the front w/hidden button closure. Includes packet of extra buttons. Retail likely 2K+ P2P ~26"...
Great sport shirt by my favorite maker Truzzi. Marked "Quaranta" or 40 so about a 15.5" or 16" collar depending on which size chart you use. Tag says S 285. Note the tag is from the shop and not a Truzzi tag. Lighter weight material with a bold stripe that's not over the top. P2P = 21.5" Sleeve = 33" from the center of the back Length = 31" from the bottom of the collar $99 no $79 no $69 no $59 shipped to the lower 48. Other locations pay actual. Any questions please...